1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problems with launcher

Discussion in 'Problems' started by LeCalore, May 16, 2019.

1. LeCalore

LeCalore New Member

After the archer/doom patch, I run into the same error quite frequently. My launcher freezes at 100% when Updating Patch Files
    How the problem occurs:
    • I open the launcher, it updates and does all it's stuff
    • I log in with my account and hit play
    • The game closes automatically and an message comes up stating that there are new patches.
    • It says that if I hit Ok, the launcher will logout me and download the new patches
    • I hit Ok and the launcher freezes Updating Patch Files ( Please see screenshot )
    How I've managed to fix this ( not guaranteed to work at first time, maybe you need 2 or 3 times which is very annoying ):
    • Restart you PC
    • Replace the GamezDB launcher with the version from the GamezDB site
    • Reopen everything and wait for it to update...
    Please, if you can find a solution to this? It's been 4 times since my restart method and still not able to play today

upload_2019-5-16_7-28-20.png

2. CherryBerry

CherryBerry New Member

Open GamezBD.exe administrator and try again if dont work Verify your game files. try Re-install your game. / Sorry for my bad english.

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Set exceptions for GamezBD Launcher and Black Desert Online folder in your antivirus, firewall and windows defender.
    This note applies to turkish players: Players with Superonline ISP will have to use VPN in order to get past updating patch files step.
    This solution is taken from this thread, #3: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbdo-errors-and-solutions.210464/

4. LeCalore

LeCalore New Member

Hi, thank you for your reply. I've done this but the problem keeps showing up

5. LeCalore

LeCalore New Member

Hello! Thank you! But I've done this already. Still having the issue