1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Processing] Rosar Bow no Proc. Exp.

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by loboram, Jun 17, 2021.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Bug Name:
    [Processing] Rosar Bow no Proc. Exp.
    Bug Description:
    Well, I came upon this weird bug when making some room in my inventory, and unfortunately it seems that when you melt (Heat) Rosar Bows, your character gets no processing experience points, UNLESS you drop a Pure Titanium Crystal.
    How to reproduce/proof:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its not a bug. If you will heating same item on retail you will see that when you craft only Trace of Memory - u not recieve exp. But when u craft Pure Titanium Crysta you will recieve exp. Every item in game have parameter give exp or not after processings so its work exact same as designed in Black Desert.

https://streamable.com/ypigcb

Here you can see how on obtain titanium you will get exp. On retail its same.

loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

oh...well it just seems quite intuitive that all processing should give some experience...but alright, if this is what GamezBD wants, then who am I to argue :D