1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Project: FPA [Fair PvP Awareness]

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kakashipta

kakashipta Proficient

and alente made a topic about anti-zerg ideas, something happen after that topic? or was just talk?
    anyone knows?

2. vRisen

vRisen Banned

So this is your way of extending the argument, throwing another half-assed insult at me?

"RA-TARD" is basically a neologism that I used to label the people who zerg non-zerg areas and force people to fight 1vs20. If I call someone a "RA-TARD," I'm probably exaggerating or labelling a trigger-happy moron that joins the zerg and when they kill someone, they should out "Weak," or "Noob."

If you're going to waste my time, at least come up with something worth reading.

Did I mention anything about eliminating zergs? PUT YOUR ****ING GLASSES ON, DAMN.

How long have you been here? Do you even play? Sure it's gearing towards retail, in some ways. High-rate and no stigma system (Siel) proves this.

Just stop posting, you're wasting my time and making a fool of yourself. You've posted your opinion, now find something else to do.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  3. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

I had a dream last night that i encountered a zerg an i spammed '1'
    All of them eventually sat down and just watched me have a 1v1 .
    Saints was there :3

But really, look at the popularity of gamez. Majority of the people clearly dont give a sh't about the concept of pvping and just run along with other people and gain 1AP.
    Make a 3rd server and lets see what happens.

4. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I bet I was there too. ;D

Actually, I have allowed two people to 1v1 on several occasions in the past week.

True. :|

5. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

Nothing has been said after the late closed statement by Alente that he's gonna read all of it and will discuss with the staff/devs of a solution. Let's hope it comes sooner before all of the gamez player quit.

1 person likes this.
  6. kakashipta

kakashipta Proficient

he's gonna read all of it? o_O
    anyway, ty for the reply

7. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I hope they consider each idea, I had a good one that I PM'd after the thread closed.

[Create teleporters in each faction city (pandae/sanctum) that teleports players to a bookmarked zone. The zone can be any of the zones accessable in Aion; "Poeta, Altgard, etc." Hell, we could even have the teleporter teleport you to a specific location within the zone, such as indratu mountain or somewhere really cool-looking. If it's bookmarked, low-level players will have a much less likelihood of being killed while leveling and you won't need to worry about mobs in the PvP area.

Basically, the PvP would be spread out and zergs would have a much lower chance to exist because each player has many options to choose from instead of deciding on either Ingg/Gelk, Heiron/Belu or SC.]

8. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

all i can say is... just wait for Crucible PvP Arena in 2.7...

9. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Hopefully it lives up to the hype, but this is Gamez; so meh. :|

10. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

hopefully this will be the first in the devs list... this will solve the zergs...

1vs1 pvp instance

10vs10 pvp instance :)

1 person likes this.
  11. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

vRisen is the most opinionated argumentative little child to ever figure out how to post on the forums.

1v1 a.k.a. /duel working fine.

6v6 a.k.a. dredgion broken, what can we do.

mass pvp (what the game was 100% designed for) a.k.a. zergging, working fine.

vRisen's grand plan to convert Aion into a giant game of tic tac toe, failing brillianty.

12. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

If it was a zerg v. zerg deal then it would have been fine.
    zerg v. group...eh, not so much.

13. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Good point totally agree with you. But if you bring a knife (group) to a gun fight (alliance) its your fault.

Tell a Korean that your tired of the zergs in Aion, he will tell you to make friend and fight. Its not a game of mercy or solo. Sorry, but thats just how it is.

There isnt an idea or suggestion out there that can change Aion into a "fair pvp game".

I'm guessing all the people who post here that claim they want fair pvp are in guilds with less than 5 people and have no intention of making it larger. Enjoy dieing is all i can say. I will happily shoot every last one of you from the middle of the zerg. Call me lame, or ignorant, or totally lacking in skills, but call me that while I run over your dead body while chasing your 1 or 2 friends you brought to a zerg fight with a group.

Thanks for the AP. Its much sweeter when you cry about it on the boards. (Not you ghost, just whoever thinks running around in zerg areas solo pressing "+" like mad and crying because 28 people divided up his AP and didnt even slow down while chasing the next guy.)

14. Neoropsychoholic

Neoropsychoholic Proficient

lol just yesterday i was in gelk and there's this glad he called me noob, weak etc, and i said 1-1? when i jump from my kisk there was a two ranger hidding and pop out i still manage to kill the glad and one ranger before i die and the surviving ranger called me noob and weak very funny

1 person likes this.
  15. MagnumBreak

MagnumBreak New Member

Sorry for my noobiness but I'm not in favor with this. It's unfair to us new in game.. no gears, no skill and no experience. Call it what you want but "zerging" is our only chance. It also destroys territoriality in game.. imagine a solo raider pawning noobs at gelk then if repelled by a party just opt for the "+" sign?

16. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

huoh some of these ppls.. but looks like only way to reduce zerging is to set AP rates to retail like.. after that zerging stop to be profitable

+ you not need Zerg to kill solo/duo ppls.. 6ppls is more than enought if ppls know how to play..

yeah fight in group.. not whit 30+ ppls zergs..

P.S ZERGS are designed to use in sieges. since zergs are not the way to get AP, its the way to get forts. group pvp is designed to get AP on Aion.. just need get retail like AP rates on gamez and it already reduce zergs samaler and not that good way to get AP

1 person likes this.
  17. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

1 : 1 on a full stigma server?... trolol

18. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Game mechanics are as such: Kill people get points.

Nothing kills better than zerg. I sit in my zerg and laugh my ass off as one guy runs up to 50 spamming, "+". His AP tastes the best.

19. teemoor

teemoor New Member

First of all elyos should leave their castle in Gelk (not stand above the gates trying to DoT/insta skill someone for AP). All I see is asmozerg standing in the castle gates, trying not to die by the guards.

Let it be zerg vs zerg, but in the open. :/

20. maplekoya

maplekoya Getting there Forum Legend

You mean play ping pong?

This is how it works.

10 ely runs from 3 asmos.
    OH! someone realizes its only 3! they chase
    now its 10 asmos running from 3 ely (some ely left and some asmos joined)
    OH! someone realizes its only 3! they chase

Rinse and repeat.

Edit: I too wouldn't leave my castle when its 5v20. Ever noticed the people outside the castle always outnumbers the people inside by at least 3 folds?

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.