1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Project: FPA [Fair PvP Awareness]

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.usWell this is what ou got if You try to 1vs1 .. /laugh on your corpse :D ...
    But today somehow in Gelk I have managed to 1vs1 Against Sexyfoxy ..

I have waved her .. then runned .. stopped Sleeped ... and in seond I was around Red name .. but Befor I have written my 1vs1 macro .. someone else typed "+" and I was kinda unharmed around in red names mass :D ... was pretty nice ...

2. Nicvict

Nicvict Proficient

i think im fair :3

3. iDestroy

iDestroy New Member

Yeah, I doubt anyone will really listen if they organized the group in the first place. I believe they'd understand one person would want 1v1 anyways, otherwise they'd have a team.

The only suitable way for taking them out is with teams the same size, like in most games. I doubt they're able to do it, but a "single-way" combat zone could be put into the game, if possible. Where only 1v1 is allowed and no one else can jump in until after 30 seconds of no combat. Of course, this probably wouldn't be possible.

4. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

If you want fair 1v1, serious.
    So, PM some online GM and write: 1v1 "name".

And he/she will teleport you and the other one to other map (like instances).
    Have fun doing a good fair pvp!! :)

5. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

What are you gonna do? Cry your ass off in a, "I will quit if this isnt fixed" thread? Quit already baby. I can say what I want where I want as long as I give respect. You said yours, we all respect that. Your opinion matters. But so does mine.

You cry for fair pvp, its there for you but your just to blind to find it. You want GMs to enforce YOUR version of fair pvp, but it will never happen.

Only zergs, because Aion is all about building up to massive pvp from the time you log in to long after your max level and max items.

Game doesnt revolve around some cry baby whiner whos class was super bugged and strong and now gets 2 shotted by naked crippled mages. Gladiators days are over and all we see is you in the boards looking to rekindle some of the glory you had when your class 2 shotted all and couldnt be killed by zergs. I think its funny everytime I see a gladiator get his ass handed to him.

Best thing is your tears. Zergs will stay, gladis will stay nerfed, and your precious "++++" will only result in you getting shot first.

Cry more about quitting you sniveling baby. We all laugh at you, not with you.

vRizen - "Sniffel, boo hoo, mage 1 shot me, boo hoo, cant get fair fight, waaaaa waaa, sniff, gladiator sucks now, loud screaming painful cry Im-gonna-quit-if-you-dont-fix-this."

Quit already. No one will miss you. Big baby.

vRisens tears, http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/nerf-shadowburst-lightburst-i-quit-95149/

vRisens tears II http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/i-quit-bye-gamez-95623/

How many tears were shed when you made your signature vRisen?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  6. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

24K Shadowburst

RAPED.

genious ahaha

+1 to this thread yo

7. vRisen

vRisen Banned

skffkaffafsfasfs

8. bangout

bangout Proficient

Bahaha xD Oh you guys r sweet. And you can't expect bunch of homo retards suddenly have some decency and let people do 1v1 fights in game that is basically based on zergs lol.

9. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I can expect some to. I did it yesterday at 4 different occasions within 2 hours. ^^

Guess what? This is working.

10. bangout

bangout Proficient

Well in that case I am happy for you.

11. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

i'll remember to do this when we go pvp, next time we run into a templar or sorc, i'll make sure to let you 1v1 while i watch.

1 person likes this.
  12. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

yesterday I was in heiron, and a known legion of elyos (not gonna mention it, I might get flamed :p) was chasing me and i typed 1 on 1 and +, I stopped was hoping they`ll accept my challenge but then they didnt and just ganged me >.< 6-8 vs 1 (chanter)
    I did tried to asked 1 vs 1 but then i always get ganged by 6 or more way more elyos >.<
    was hoping more people would read this thread and understand it >.< so we could have more decent 1 on 1 :p

1 person likes this.
  13. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Noo, you can have sorcerer. I got templar. ;D

Which legion? :p

14. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

bleh you love sorcs :)

1 person likes this.
  15. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

4 different times I saw someone try this. All ended with sudden zerg death. Serves them right.

(Waiting for vCryzen to quote me and cry about what I said.)

16. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

but the truth is.. gamez gonna die, since zergs roaming everywhere.. i dont asking 1on1.. even 1 vs 3-10ppls have some chance to do something. but when its like 50 vs 1 everywhere.. thats wasnt make good to gamez...

+ i dont see any point to get more than 10 ppls killing 1ppl.. if they cant make it, they deserve to die. atleast i would laught so badly if 1ppl wipe group+.
    i wasnt even bother to even joining to batle.. just waching and laught..SO BADLY

17. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

my friend. you should try in lumiel. go inggison. theres an asmo legion there who fights quite fairly against a zerg twice their size.

i too had an experience where one ely in gelkmaros want 1v1 and so i pop hide while i move past asmos so they wont come with me, some ppl just come along when they see someone moving straight ahead as if that person is chasing someone, quote and quote the "my zerger sense is tingling" (i have this too and i'd be honest about it but since im aware of it i usually dont come along), when i reach the spot where that ely is usually staying well 2 asmo sins showed up and killed her...

siel is just sad. but theres a lot of opportunity for fair pvp in lumiel. (even unfair but still is fun pvp)

18. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Did you just say,"gamez gonna die, since zergs roaming everywhere.." Did you really just say that because there is a lot of people the game will die? Really?

(vCryzen, anything to say about my post.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.