1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

purifying of polytheism from the game.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bandattack, Jun 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandattack

Bandattack New Member

as the Title says this claim is about purifying the game from polytheism.

as Muslims members are not accepting such thing to be In the game. in the same time others shall not be objector for any rational Reason.

I will not speak about story Line for the Moment , but about The Weapon and Armor. and some daily use Items which i will Post in the Image section.

Armors Like fallen Lord should be fallen warrior.
    Weapons Like Godr-Ayed iron Buster. should be something Like fable Ancient champion Iron Buster.
    kamasylve's Blessing > kamasylve's Buffs.
    with chnageing description to each as will for Labreska's Helmet. Keep the name with chamging the description.

also for any Items has the Same Issue (polytheism )

which referring to Word ( God -Godr) Is applies.

تعالى الله عن ذلك الشرك ( Glory to Allah,Allah is Above this.)

1.png 2.png 3.png من دون عنوان.png

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    MrJLJL likes this.
  2. MrJLJL

MrJLJL New Member

Agree!

3. HeyHelpMePlz

HeyHelpMePlz New Member

Interesting... If i say in this case about God-r or Fallen Lord item name, this isn't a problem at all for me or my religious conviction...
    Would you say i'm practicing Haram? Because i do not Believe in Prophet Muhammad or Allah.
    You are exaggerating about something that you should ignore, because it's just a game!
    Let me show you this example: "Hey admin you should change the figure model of Star's End Monsters because it reminds me Satan, and it's against my religion.":eek: ^^ This isn't stupidity?
    We are in the moment that GamezBD Dev's have alot of work to put, to fix the server and implement the new content, this kind of thing and doesn't help at all.;)

Gothicsin, Dauerbinde and loboram like this.
  4. Dauerbinde

Dauerbinde New Member

Fallen lord armor already got changed from fallen god ....
    In the end its just a video game online they are just imaginairy pixels

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
  5. Gothicsin

Gothicsin New Member

if the names of fictional characters like gods offends you DO NOT PLAY THE GAME !!!!!!!!! no one and i mean no one is going to even give you the chance of day to even entertain the idea of causing a MASSIVE and i MEAN MASSIVE load of work to apease one EXTREMLY tiny portion of the population of this server.
    the devs here already are working magic to keep this server running do you have any idea what you have to do to make trhe changes you ask?
    better yet how about we dont make people hate you and your religion by trying to force your ideals on everyone else remember this is a game dont like DELETE IT AND NEVER COME BACK
    just as you dont want multi theisim other dont want THEISM AT ALL and also look in the mirror you're an ATHEIST SAME AS ME only difference is you belive in 1 god while i believe in none

Dauerbinde and loboram like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.