1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PVP 5.0

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jsonborne, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

You ppl dont get that we arent in 2.0 - 3.0 anymore... omfg... if you stoped years ago and just came back you rly think things are same as before ? Players, items, maps, game mechanics ? Hell no.
    the past is nostalgic... thats why all of you keep saying such things but the game have to evolve and the past is gone deal with it.
    The actual situation is different
    You guys talking about OP players... lmao.. stop cry and go play the game so you can learn how deal with them and btw most of the ppl are using shadewing / arbiter / elite arbiter .. so dont cry about new items cuz only few ppl have them and new items are +0 and without new stones they arent a big deal.
    Talking about open world pvp... the maps are there !!!! There are rifts in new maps... both of them .. so you can enter in the other faction map to find pvp.. just move your asses cuz remember in the past we were used to find pvp instead of ask and cry for teleports.

Martyr, dungies and CoMmAnD like this.
  2. dungies

dungies Orlha

Open world pvp I think they want treasure chest in those maps where they can farm 1k TS and 1k omega. Honestly back in 4.8 when we did have heiron. Most of player there is to loot the chest, the pvp was just a bonus

3. kevinken

kevinken Proficient

well said and I agree. guys stop complaining about pvp or op gears the AM/GM already said that they are working about the of the portals and about that gears/ sets some ppl only have that so if you want have good fight so upgrade your set dont get me wrong guys just go and have fun ingame

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  4. Azu_chan

Azu_chan Getting there

Aion 5.0 still new..maybe they will implement new open world pvp area...
    so just wait guys and enjoy what we have now

5. dungies

dungies Orlha

OMG lol you do have open world!!! Gelk, ingison, nordvoid, illum, enshar, cyngea, levingsor, reshanta!!! Why keep begging for open world when you can just talk to the NPC to port to there? Let me guess you guys must need an incentive to do so? GM pls put a box with no items in it so both race can pvp in open world. This is just getting insane on how no one know how to use teleport to open pvp map

6. jsonborne

jsonborne Getting there

Sir, are you one of those who enjoys wiping out friendly enemies and enjoying it for yourself? it was just a simple request for an open map for all to enjoy. if the owner of Gamezaion do not want to approve of open pvp like heiron before or any map, then so be it. cant do anything about it. but im sure only those fortunate ones do enjoy this game now.. so pls sir, don't talk as if you know the feelings of all the players in Gamezaion. all players have the right to speak for as long as with respect, and no saying not good things on others. Gamezaion has rules. and one of them is Respect everyone..

With respect to all.

ragnark likes this.
  7. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I spawned the portal again to heiron in pandemonium for asmos. This will be for a short period of time until we can figure out what we can do with the new maps. I will not be spawning any belu portals since we have battleground portals being spammed so we don't know need to divide the population anymore. I've spawned 5-7 custom boxes across the map so you will need to find them. The rest is up to you guys to promote the pvp for yourselves.

Martyr and jsonborne like this.
  8. mistereo

mistereo Proficient

The best sentence I've ever read. I consider it hostile.

9. kevinken

kevinken Proficient

well done this forum and requests to close this because the concerns of this forum is already solved by @Purell

10. jsonborne

jsonborne Getting there

We thank you very very much sir purell and thank you to GAMEZAION

11. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

It appears to me that you really want open world pvp to happen that every time someone disagrees or tells you otherwise, you respond with this passive-aggressive tone, pls.... What @Gilldartz said in his reply is very true, in fact, it sums up how the game currently is right now. I'm pretty sure you haven't played 4.8 to keep pushing for open world pvp like the way you are now. Ping pong, hide behind guards, one race camping the other, tell me, if you have played 4.8 would you have enjoyed that kind of pvp? You have to take into consideration that the server doesn't have as many people playing as back in 2.0 - 3.0. The only reason why the whole battleground system was introduced was to make use of the current population that the server has in its current state with no race number advantage. The problem with the players in this game is the the unwillingness to adapt, adjust and move forward. Players keep asking for stuff to be brought back instead of moving forward to a different experience. If you remember back in 4.8, the HGMs made you pick which map to place the pvp on and the majority picked heiron/beluslan and look what happened. Now that the HGM has decided to make things easier for you guys to find pvp by just going into battlegrounds, you still complain. It's not like mix fight is the only battleground that opens, you have a variety of bgs to choose from actually. Mix fight only opens once every 3 hours and it only lasts for 55 minutes where you get to enjoy group pvp with your friends or legionmates. After it closes, other bgs open like 1v1, race, rvr, guardian etc. so why complain about mix fight in general?

As for the complain about money and donation and all that crap, very very few people have the current top gear and I'm talking about boundless honor items with the new manastones. Most are running SEED/SEAD +20, Arb/Princ +20 or Elite Arb/Princ +20 or even no enchantment at all. This is because they work very hard and/or support the server in anyway they can. Also, I have seen under-geared players beating players with almost twice as much gear as they do.

...and they still complain

Marz and Gilldartz like this.
  12. ladyslayerz

ladyslayerz 기분이 나쁘다

solo in mix ver fun cause you better run run

13. jsonborne

jsonborne Getting there

Sir..it was never my intention to make a conflict on anything. also sir if u see my logins, since December of 2011 till now , I always login and play everyday after my work and never was absent unless I had overtime. i have played all the versions of gamezaion till now. and 4.8 i have no complains or anything against anything sir. . but u see when i was announced that the portal in heiron was open, immediately most friendly players asmoss and elyoss immediately go there to play. and they are very happy.. and im very happy too. although mr purell said its only temporary but then i thank you very much very much to all of you Staff and Admins. i say again, thank you very very much

Rellya likes this.
  14. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

yea wait til a good group with a cleric joins the pvp and it will go back to hide behind guards. lol

Gilldartz likes this.
  15. Rellya

Rellya New Member

Thank you Purell!
    Hope you not close pvp in Heiron, iam glad someone open this subject about pvp and said straight what we want for enjoy in this game.
    Cya in Heiron guys ;)

16. Zannova

Zannova Helwa Hayati <3 Forum Legend

The only thing i don't like in Mix is I start hating my co-Asmodian players. :(
    Plus, I would suggest 1 hr of FFA like before.

Just saying.. im not here to argue lol

Edit: Give some respect to the thread starter, he is a loyal player and he deserve it.

Jban likes this.
  17. jsonborne

jsonborne Getting there

i am aware of that good group you are saying sir, but even if i die many times in pvp im still happy for all players for asmos or elyos. those good groups have their tactics and style ingame. so others have also their own style to attack and hide and attack for as long as what is good for them as long as it is legal ingame. .again i thank you very much.

18. Seika

Seika 内向的

this....:(

19. Azu_chan

Azu_chan Getting there

Our player population is not many as aion 2.0-3.0...that's the point they create portal system like mix and others...if we implement open world like before we will tired looking other opposition race...and waiting...and waiting....
    Beside we can enjoy the map that never used ...like poeta altgard

So for my suggestion..put the npc guardian at mix or other..so the weakling side or individual side can hiding behind that....
    Or
    Put safe area
    Just merge the feature now and past....

20. kevinken

kevinken Proficient

idont know why ppl still complaining about this forum the concerns has been solved. I respectfully request to close this forum to stop the the arguments and rude things. dont get me wrong guys i just want to stop this rude things.

@xSugar @cocosul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.