1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Qualit of Life and feature discussion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trylander, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Trylander

Trylander New Member

So since I've come to terms now that we're probably way of a new Update for some time, I would like to see some general QoL improvements to GmaeZ and I hope we can have a Civil discussion about it.

1. Ability to store and use Infinity Potions; Travelers Map and the Legendary Compass and Failstacks into Family Inventory. I know it is possible since other Servers have done it already. This would bring GameZ on par with other private offerings
    2. Stacking Relic Shards; Pila Fe Scrolls parts and the Medhia ones. This would be a massive help to manage Inventory while Grinding. The increase in Drop Rates kinda demand such feature.
    3. Enable Main Story fast progression for new Accounts. Give new players the ability to skip right to the end of Mediah main story without the need to do it once, this would help new players to GameZ to get faster up to speed.
    4. A small welcome Pack for new Players, I know there are a lot of freebies here but honestly nothing of that stuff really helps a new player to settle in here. I suggest to give them 3xT4 pets for a limited time (like 7 Days or so) and other useful stuff like temporary Lifeskill tools and clothings for 7-14days. Something that brings them to lets say TRI Loggia gear levels of Mastery.
    5. 1 week free GameZ Premium for new accounts as an incentive.
    6. New custom teleports to World Bosses for Premium Users to buy inside the Loyalty Store for 50 Loyalties as an effort to increase participation at those.
    7. Make drop Filter available for everyone. I don't think any premium User is buying premium because of the drop Filter. Other servers offer that for free and since Pearl Abyss is reducing constantly the amount of clutter while grinding (stacking Armor/Weapon boxes ect.) the need for that is long gone already. I can't even remember when the last time was I used it. But it for sure would help new players at certain Spots in their early progression.
    8. A daily bonus amount of Pearls of 250 pearls for 1h of playtime for the first 4h of playtime for a total amount of 1000 pearls and for Premium Users an additional 500 pearls for the 5th hour of playtime to incentives daily login.
    9. In a time where the living cost is going through the roof, esp. the electricity cost, please lets change the pearl payout method to be more user friendly. I suggest that the total amount of pearls you can get in 24h is payed out in 4-6h with no additional pearls generated after that. This would allow players to turn off their PC at night and save some electricity without that feeling of missing out.
    10. Re-enable Tier 9+10 horse trading. I know this is disabled for a good reason but I suggest to work on a workaround for the Pay2Win concerns of selling the Webshop horses. Make them non tradable. This would bring much needed movement into the Horse market since we got like 120 T8 horses on the market and they just don't sell. Adjust the T9+10 horse prices to something like 3x-4x of retail prices. This way Training would become a profitable long term life skill.
    11. When you @Kolka add something custom to the server like the Labreska Helmet in the past, please write down an more detailed way of how to obtain such things or what specifically you changed. It is really hard to understand what for example "Replaced [Crafting] Labreska's Helmet quests with daily analogue" means. I'm sorry until this day I can't figure out what that is suppose to mean?
    12. Add Marni's Fuel Box and Caphras bundles (50-100) to World Boss loot table to incentives more World Boss participation.
    13. Add Advice of Valks (40-60) box for Garmoth and hardmode World Bosses like Nightmare Kzarka and Offin Tett as incentive
    14. Add Caphras Bundle (25-50) for field Boss like Bheg/DimTree/Red Nose as incentive
    15. Rework Offin Tett World Boss loot table since this is a boss that is never been killed on EU (not sure what the situation is on NA). Add Caphras bundle (50-100) and a small chance of Sharp Alchemy Stone of Life/Protection/Destruction
    16. Add Defense Gear Box of Oblivion (TRI) from forma Altar of Blood to Afaru in Driegan and Kamasilvia spot. Akum variant to Driegan and Lemorian variant to Kama ofc.
    17. Please fix the problem that NPC can aggro you even when you're behind a wall with no line of sight to them.
    18. Please fix NPCs to be NOT able to glitch through walls. Especially Afaru!
    19. Drastically increase the Elvia Weapon Buff spawn to get to parity to retail. 1 Weapon Buff spawn every like 10h is way to less.
    20. Decrease the Pearl cost for Old Moon book to retail pls. No one can find a good reason for that to be 8000 pearls.
    21. Please deactivate the jumping animation when Opening Hard/Sharp bundles or looting them while gathering.
    22. Increase Fishprice to get on par with other income methods.

So that's it so far, for the time being of ideas and suggestions I've had. Really hope to get some feedback from Life Skillers with more insight to stuff that could need some improvements. Please keep it down to real input and not wishful thinking like make Imperial Cooking boxes worth like 10 million silver. Keep the integrity of the economy in mind please.

2. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

Very nice and reasonable suggestions. I agree with all of them. I would be happy even if we got only a fraction of those changes.

3. aaronmatthew

aaronmatthew Getting there

i'm 100% for all lof these, especially the elvia weapon change as i would grind there. it's pretty bad when retail has such higher luck on those that they added a debuff that limits you to a max of 3 per hour. and of course let us put the stupid treasure items in the family inventory. most private servers have done this already to the point that this server and retail are some of the only ones left that don't do this

4. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

+1.

5. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

8k pearls for 2 reasons, Pearl sink / encourage cash shop use

I do agree on all points though, im not upset with the high pearl cost of the book of old moon - if it was cheaper great but if not im not upset about it

6. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

add shinning alchemy stone on webshop (non-tradeable) those who wants to buy just buy rather than gambling 100 - 700 billion of silver depends on your rng. Or increase the success chance

在网上商店添加闪亮的炼金石(不可交易)那些想要购买的人只需购买而不是赌博 100 - 7000 亿白银取决于您的 rng.

或增加成功机会

7. Glorwen

Glorwen New Member

i agree lot of them and its been while i didn't see this much reasonable stuff since i start this private server after retail (was mid 2019 i think) i returned today and met an unpleasant stuff, Oasis event under season event ends ( its last longer than a season but anyway .. ) and caught my eye we/i left the retail unreasonable amount of grinding times and came here to flexible play style server offer us left side of the screen we have %xxx amount of increase for combat xp- life xp etc yet i am failing to get a TRI item/s in spite of all increase ( i am not saying give me the PEN for freebie but cmon ... no offence but i can't play this game like no lifer 8 am to 8 pm top 1 or 2 hours )

i can hear ppl about to say this is will kill the market nobody will buy the items... hello! i already can't buy 10.000.000.000 price tag item and this is just an example number there are 100 more folded pricey items anyway if i summarize of the sentence no item no fun or no money no fun since i have none of them after ended oasis event :p the server needs lots of progress i hope in the future we will not live same issues. bee seeing ya

8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This is what regularly happens with RNG, nothing anyone can do about that.
    VERY few people Can indulge in game-play, for more than 2-3 hours in a row. However this may also be an excellent indicator, that they are indeed living their lives.

This server in particular, when considering the retail-version's setup, has a lot of things that make it inviting, especially in regards to the older audience. People with jobs, and friends, and families, who don't have a lot of time on their hands. More so with spending time on a mere computer game, but then there are times where it is a wonderful feeling, to "plug-out" of real-life if only for a moment. Playing games can be great fun and freeing.

Me personally really like the balance that the staff had found; Not too quick, Not too many give-aways, Not too demanding time-wise, but also still holding true to the basis of the game mechanics, or at least trying to as far as I know. I am not a part of the staff by the way. So for what it is worth, if you really like the game, then it is just a matter of how well the server runs, how much of the game is intact from the retail experience, and which has the most helpful and kind communities.

9. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It might have been a lot better, if we could have had each suggestion on its own. I have also done this in the past, and was told by the staff, that this is far too much information in one thread, to deal with. In order to make requests more manageable, they told me to create One Thread for each different topic.

There are again, some similarities between these threads, many in fact ask for the exact same changes. I might bring a bit of illumination upon your list?
    First up, I know you avoided using the other Pserver names, and only tangentially mentioned which impruvements (how it sounds) other servers have; However it is indeed against the server/forum rules, to advertize for other Pservers. While you didn't do what I literally pointed out in the previous sentence, you Still mentioned that there are other more "mainstream" (read dumbed down and really far too easy) minded Pservers out there. That isn't so great, please refrain from that in the future ;)

1. There isn't ANY reason to do this? Having it in the Family Storage that is already limited in size, isn't going to make the problem go away, it is just transferring it from one to another.
    2+10+12+13+14+15+17+18+20+21 Has been asked for several times now. Might have been useful to make a forum search, before creating a new thread for a topic that has already been posted.
    3. This seems like a Horribly bad idea. I get that "some" people don't get it, despite the factual and obvious statement, from the actual company that created the game; with regards to what the game was designed as. There still seem to be clueless people, who think that Black Desert Online is an Arena-PvP game. This is terrifying really, that people can be SO stubborn, and ignorant, that they refuse to read what the creators say about their own game, and just believe some random stranger on the internet. Oh...didn't actually say why; Either you as a person like the game Black Desert Online, or you do not. If you don't stop playing, and if you do then why destroy the gameplay?

...more to come