1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

QueenKrulcifer's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by QueenKrulcifer, Apr 30, 2016.

1. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

Name:
    Eddie Jhay Tupaz
    USA
    Online Time:
    Monday to Wednesday : 3-6 (Am) , 4-5 hours PM
    Thursday to Friday: 12-20 hours
    Saturday to Sunday: 2-4 hours Am , PM 4-8 hours PM
    Preferred Server:
    Siel
    Spoken Languages:
    English (100 %)
    Tagalog (100 %)
    Spanish (10%)
    Japanese(10% only romaji )
    Game Playing Experience:
    I started Playing Aion Since 2011 ( Yeah im kinda old now in this game xD ) and
    I got 3 years Experience in Forum (sadly this is my new account ) but I stop due to my high amount of works in school.
    Im familliar with both In game and Forum Rules.
    How can you help our server?:
    1.) I love events and and id like to hosts some too :D . I will surely be fair in all terms and give all players a satisfying and Joyful events ^.^ .

2.) believe it or not, I really love helping people , i guess well all do love helping people right? its a nature for us as an Online gamers ^.^ . So I promise to help all people who needs help with all the very best ive got . Im not perfect but i will try my best to help people , even though my Info are not that accurate but still i will help .

3.) As an Moderator , I will surely Online As long as im Availabe , not busy but im pretty sure with my Time above .

4.) If i became an AM , I will surely Contribute/Share all information i have got in order to help , enhance and enlightened other people , So that we can have a Good and Satisfying server ^.^