1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quest: A Descendant of the Ancients - Unable to complete

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Nesono, Mar 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nesono

Nesono New Member

On this quest you need to spend energy to Learn to First through Fifth Knowledge of the Kamasylvian Ritual. I have clicked and ran through the 5 NPC's for the Knowledge and can't complete the Fourth. The NPC no longer has the option for me to complete this part of the quest. I know I spent the energy when the quest was available yet the game didn't give me credit. As this is part of the Main quest line I can lo longer advance this character. I Forfeited the Quest only to restart it with all components showing completed except the Fourth.

Please advise me on how I can fix this. Can't seem to find anybody else with this issue or any that have heard of it.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Send a private message to @Kolka with your account name along with this thread link, he might be able to help you.