1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Quest] Wanderer's Star

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Jun 16, 2022.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/9024/8/

I am not quite sure about this questline, since I have only been able to complete two steps of it (two quests with appropriate rewards). The questline is much longer, and although it doesn't say that it is repeatable, it just seemed to be more rewarding, than just two quest completions.

Was my experience bugged, or is that a standard questline proceedure (how it sounds)?

Would this possibly be a good addition, to the GamezBD special content, making this quest a repeatable quest?

@Kolka, @Carl

2. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

You can complete the Wanderer's Star quest on this server.

After completing one in the chain quest, several days pass(original retail system), then parrots appear at inns in each city. To proceed with the next quest, talk to the Parrot.

Full quest chain is,
    From 1st Wanderer's Star to 9th Wanderer's Star.
    (Each quest earns a different knowledge reward..)
    And last quest is Opposer of Fate.

The attached picture is the situation in which I get a title when I have completed all quests.
    2022-06-18_3037924.jpg

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

Thank you so much for that, however "several days, then parrot appears again" isn't that helpful. To me the Parrot is there, but has no new information for me. However, I will go in-game now, and see if I can talk to it, take a screenshot if not ;)

*Updated: https://ibb.co/Rb6CsjF
    Parrot hasn't gone away at any point, has been there all along, and no new quests are offered :(

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  4. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

Oh!
    Not the parrot!!
    I said, '' several days pass(original retail system), then parrots appear at inns in each city. ''
    each city!
    example, Heidel's inn or Velia's inn.

After completing one in the chain quest, a new parrot will appear at the inns each city.
    And the parrot will tells to you, "Go to the Borky (it is parrot in your screenshot.) for next quest."

Please refer to......
    – Meet with Adonna Rioblanc, and solve her simple riddle quests to get your fortune read for a total of 9 times per family. Each time you get your fortune read, you will be able to receive a special gift that is useful for the Black Spirit’s Adventure.

– You will be able to get your fortune told a few days after the previous fortune reading session from Adonna Rioblanc. Once you’re able to get another fortune read, Adonna Rioblanc’s Borky will announce in the inn/taverns of the towns/capital cities listed above that you can get another fortune read.

– Once her parrot makes the announcement, you can return to Adonna Rioblanc, who will eagerly read your fortune without the need to accept a separate quest.

– Adonna Rioblanc and her parrot will return to their wandering ways when the time comes. Right before they set off on their journey, adventurers will be able to accept a quest from the parrot Borky, who will reveal their hidden story, and also reward you with Adonna’s last gift and title.

– However, Adonna does not wish to sour the still-bright futures of adventurers who are below Lv. 30, and will refrain from reading their fortunes.

For example, the attached picture is a parrot. inn in Velia.

img.jpg

I hope your quest will be resolved

loboram likes this.
  5. loboram

@JeongERang THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am amazed, that my usual detailed reading skills, gave me absolutely no warning of this :(

But thanks to you, for clearing this whole mess up for me. I was really lost there for while, thanks for shining the light, that lead me out of the darkness.