1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Question about awakening T10 horse.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Lelian, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Lelian

Lelian Blossomspring

Hello. Maybe someone had a similar problem with T10 awakening materials. I do not have daily or weekly quests to obtain the following materials: Mythical Feather and Royal Fern Root. The weekly and daily quests can be obtained from Wapra at Stonetail Ranch, or Liana in any major city and the weekly quest “[Weekly] I, Too, Wish for Wings” from Variel (stable keeper at Old Wisdom Tree), but I havent this quests. Also, I don't have an option to exchange Fairy Wings for Mythical Feathers at Herawen at Kamaslyve Temple, but perhaps this function is simply not on the server yet.

2. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Yup we have almost 2 years old version so we not have a lot of new things and many things is broken but deves working slowly to fixing bugs. We have after a one year fixed trading system already. So wait one year and we will have it maybe.

Lelian likes this.
  3. Lelian

Lelian Blossomspring

true, all that remains is to wait for updates... but then I don’t understand how some were able to get T10 horses on this server if these materials and quests are not yet available...

4. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

I am now happy for fixed life things. Because I like life skills. I like doing quests. But some quests are broken so I must wait for the fix. You can buy in Webshop T10 horses and etc. I bouth some skins and outfits for my characters from the Webshop. So if u want something so much, like T10 horse or ship or something else u can buy from Webshop.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2023
    Lelian likes this.