1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

question abt designs

Discussion in 'Questions' started by alexander1st, Mar 19, 2022.

1. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

Super amazing update guys:) We thank you for all the great changes that you've made.

I do have one question though. Is it possible to change the prices of things inside the crafting NPCs? Because the Fine Recovery Serum design and most of them still cost exactly the same amount of tokens that you can buy them for at the normal npcs.

Thank you for your time and everything and I hope this is somehow possible.

2. Belgabad

Belgabad New Member

I second either taking the wrights token requirements away, or a way to purchase wrights tokens, or reduced to something like 30 required. Even if you make the designs a little more expensive.

3. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

The npcs still show we need Wright/sharper tokens to buy them. if memory serves we don't actually need them and it's just a visual display, but we have to have them in inventory to buy them. Can this be changed to remove? Or maybe a way for them to drop in Tia eye?

Also there aren't the Balic deign NPCs was this done intentionally? And are there any plans on doing the material NPCs too or just the designs?

thanks

4. Cookie

Cookie New Member

I'm happy to see someone made a post about this, I was going to myself if there wasn't one. It would definitely be nice to either have the token cost reduced or removed. Right now it takes both the kinah and the amount of tokens it states, so it's actually worse than just buying it from the token vendors since they don't charge kinah+tokens lol.

5. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber