1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Questions]That everyone wants to know.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by sammyeli, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snezko

Snezko ღ♥ღ Lisette ღ♥ღ Forum Legend

i'm not trying to insult or be mean with this post, i'm simply asking the same as everyone else is asking or thinking, why the hell is it so hard for "alente, carl or evilset" to open this thread read and give us some feedback so we stop going crazy on when stuff is going to be fixed?.. yeah i know we all do "it's being worked on..." but that's not something that calms our mind's... so if what i'm thinking is correct, you're waiting for the team that makes aion emu to fix drops etc.. then here's a little "TIP" dont! and fix them yourself manualy insted of just importing stuff, it aint hard to fix drops cuse a baby could do it in sleep..

i'm not insulting anyone here or posting nonsense!

2. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Well, if they give us an exact date and are falling behind schedule, we'll have rabid and impatient players burning down the Forums.

Therefore an exact date is never given, and they don't say much about what's going on, unless Alente decides to leak a little from time to time.

3. TartSalad

TartSalad Getting there

This probably would be a good time to leak some of that info. Seeing as the majority of the aion community are upset and want answers.. Looks to be a logical thing to do and answer the threads instead of having everyone get a head ace over something so simple.

1 person likes this.
  4. Snezko

i'm not talking about exact date, i would be happy if they said a word to us but they're quiet as monk's are... just not always same old same old "it's being worked on" or "they're taking care of it"... i'm pretty sure you know what i mean.

5. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

I'd love to tell you more, but all I currently have to say is "They're literally working on it." I haven't talked to Alente for ages, I've just been stuck behind a curtain, maintaining bug reports.

6. Snezko

i know dude =) that's why i did mention the 3 mayor names wich are alente/carl and evilset the 3 ppl who know's what the hell is going on here and wont say a word, i trully wish one of 3 of you would step up and tell us "THE PLAYERS" who play on your server some of that info so we can calm our minds and get a happy face on.

7. neverwinter

neverwinter ~sweet and simple~ Forum Legend

i'm interested to know as well

1 person likes this.
  8. MagnumBreak

MagnumBreak New Member

Maybe to the fully geared players of Gamez this is not a concern but to us who are only starting we hang on to every info about the updates on these problems. The way i see it the only way to get gears at the moment is through item mall. There's nothing for us new players to do rather than go pvp naked! lol. Some assurance from the boss would be nice because gamez is godamn boring for noobs atm! :)

2 people like this.
  9. teemoor

teemoor New Member

I'm tired of repeating myself: Y U NO WEAR ANUHART?

10. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Thing is, you cant even get anuhart or taha now lmao

1 person likes this.
  11. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Mob drops are mostly working although some instances are being moody, strangely if some of those bosses are spawned outside of their respective instances they drop correctly so there's a bug there that's being worked on.

As far as mobs not dropping random gear that's not even on their tables that's because the aforementioned mechanic is world drops - mobs of certain tiers having a random chance beyond their standard drop table to drop level-appropriate items. World drops were implemented for about a week or two before some serious stability and consistently issues arose which has resulted in the mechanic being scrapped and recoded from the ground up. We hope to have that reimplemented relatively soon although no date will be forthcoming at this stage.

Dredgion is pretty much done although it is currently causing the group bug to resurface within our testing environments so as much fun as it is for the entire server to get kicked whenever they form a group we'd rather stamp out that particular issue prior to implementing a group instance (lol?) The mechanics themselves are largely done though so once those stability issues are addressed it should be brought into live realms.

As far as Sieges go, iunno. It generally seems to be around the same time every day so it wouldn't kill you to just watch now would it? Hell you could even document it every day and create a thread to explain when the sieges go, that would be a good step to building a reputation as an informative member of the community now wouldn't it? We could dig through the config files but right before bed... no probably not <: Hardly the most pressing of matters on my to-do list.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.