1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ranger bug report

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by karakolyo1, Nov 27, 2021.

1. karakolyo1

karakolyo1 New Member

Bug Name:
    Ranger bug report
    Bug Description:
    1. on horse ranger doom "E" no damage

Archer and Ranger are the same ranged class. In BDO retail, I know Archer and Ranger with the same Doom "E" damage. However, if you look at the youtube video, Archer has 316ap 401dp and deals about 1000 hp, while Ranger has 330ap 392dp and does no damage except for burn damage.

2. Ranger's Skill Penetrating wind - Ultimate blasting gust damage is not applied

There were no problems until yesterday, but after today's patch, a bug occurred. If you watch the video, the skill Penetrating wind - Ultimate blasting gust was activated and the cooltime is running, but no damage is applied.
    In addition, There is no video, but after today's patch, even though the damage of the Tearing Arrow (S+E) has sufficient accuracy, the damage deviation is very large. (Deviation of 40%~80% of enemy's HP) I saw that some damage didn't apply at all.

I hope these bugs are fixed soon.

How to reproduce/proof:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its indended, or already fixed.