1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rare armor sets

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by antiseptik, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puffie

Puffie Getting there

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  2. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

Looks like someone got mad because got jail by me and now is telling bullshit on forums yeah?
    First i don't even know aresh (is the guy u are talking about who was with this set), second, if u was smart enought and search on forum or even saw the xmas shop, u could see that this dev item (which is not created by any gm since we can't do such thing) was in the xmas shop for acident, and carl removed 1-2 days after.
    Who got this item, now is wiped by carl and got credits back.
    If u want to say that im corrupt, please kid, show proves, If u don't have, be quiet in ur room.

2 people like this.
  3. Elfstruck

Elfstruck Getting there

Finally, there were the words from Zoda ^^~

4. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

That red word just earned you a place in my heart Zodake.

5. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

6. Puffie

Puffie Getting there

You Jailed me Zoda :)
    For what and why also when :)
    I didnt take any pnishment on this server since 1 started to play. I think you are confused. About aresh (the DEMIGOD) he slayed 9+ high ranked Asmo in 10 sec. when i asked you that is this normal your answer was ``You guys aer noobs`` so what do you expect from me to think :) i haev a gladi with full abg set and cant do half of aresh isnt it strange ?! ah may be becouse im noob right ^^

BTW i didnt mentioned ARESH`s name :)

7. Emb

Emb Proficient

oh that assassin jerkin was accidently put on christmas shop several months back and everyone who bought it got that item removed from their inv, and their credits back, as it costed 1k credits. PetromaniaC I was the one who dueled you with that jerkin on it was funny as hell beating everyone with it on actually :D *laughs hard*

8. Puffie

Puffie Getting there

To all GM/AMs first i really dont have anything PERSONAL with u guys cus i dont care u guys im paying for items and trying to play RELAX after my HARD OFFICE WORK!!
    You GM/AM`s are here to SERVE this server with fair and nice behave. not by deleting posts lie for punishments and unban cheaters!

There is an ARMOR i dont care if its GM made ot not its not my problem and some players has it this is what i care! while im paying for dam ABG/MASTA sets there shouldnt be something like that if it was mistake correct it! i also dont care your internal concerns and im not here to lick your a*s (like most of the forum users) your duty is to protect the server form hackers/scammers/cheaters and im expecting this from u guys!

9. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

i Never said that and i would never say. Like i said, stop talking bullshit on this forum unless u have proves. if u want i will be more than glad to post the part of my conversation with u of my log.
    but if u don't have proves of anything (like is happening) stop posting here.

read the posts and u will see what happened, how they got and how quickly was removed...

Closed post~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.