1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Recent Patch: Changes?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by KoroFish, Mar 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoroFish

KoroFish New Member

As of 3/26/2018, the recent patch version 683 altered the respawn rates on monsters and nodes to a slower pace. However, there had been many changes to the game before this patch. Things that were said to be untouched, yet changed on the backend.

Among the changes from the recent and previous patches:
    • Decreased Black Stones drop rate
    • Decreased circulation of Hards & Sharps
    • Greatly decreased respawn rate on gathering nodes & monsters
    • Alterations to the marketplace pricing (exclusion of Pearl items)
    • Alterations to enhancement succession from certain tiers (PRI to DUO, DUO to TRI)
    • Less EXP and hard capped level
    • Loss of motivation to gain accessories
    • Lower income across the board
    My question to the devs: Have you stopped listening to the community's feedback about everything? Are all these changes meant to stabilize the infrastructure or create a strong presence of player retention? Why were these changes made? Many people came from retail to play the game how it was meant to be. Not to fall into a calamity that was retail.

Please vote: https://www.strawpoll.me/15369352

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    klaudis, Kobayash, Grimx and 16 others like this.
  2. choibento

choibento New Member

i think it was an accident that those changes were reverted to the live version

3. DucksGoQwack

DucksGoQwack New Member

I hope it was. I dont understand why they would want it to be like retail. the main reason people play it is to get away from the way retail handles the game

4. DNS

DNS New Member

I really hope this was a mistake rofl.. seems like everyone is complaining bout enhancement success rate & the lack of supplies for enhancing

5. Fabled

Fabled New Member

hope they fix this, not playing retail 2.0 without the swiping when i'm already high geared on retail.

I left retail because I didn't want to be spending money on artisans hoping for a tet, currently I've used 500+ durability and 50+ sharps on this tet alone, my dande took me 800+ dura.

6. Bannan

Bannan Banned

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242338952
    Like for real, it was always like that ?

If Devs are trying to nerf everything they should concider FULL WIPE of the server, what's the point of playing when there are plenty of ppl that got pens for almost nothing (dont forget about crons). WE LOVE THE RESPAWN TIME, WE LOVE THE DROP RATES, why you even trying to change that.

Server Version Supported Client Version: 683
    Current Server Rates
    • Monster Exp rates: 10x
    • Life exp rates: 5x
    • Horse exp rates: 5x
    • Tendency, Explore, Fitness exp rates: 5x
    • Skill, Guild skill exp rates: 5x
    • Monster, Collection, Steal, Fishing drop rates: 10x
    It wasn't higher ? xDD
    WTF Ppl were doing on BETA when u're nerfing things now xD

7. Geno

Geno New Member

+1 this needs to get fixed and we need some communication with the players, starting to feel like retails communication with the player base .

8. Fabled

Fabled New Member

I joined this sever because I wanted endgame PvP without the endless pen smash fails, and you guys seemed like people who understood what players hate about retail, please fix this shit, don't nerf new players to have months to gear decently.

klaudis and Goodhunting like this.
  9. strashiner

strashiner New Member

+1

Please listten guys, even if you fixed it
    this isn't really a productive fix. people aren't liking it despite this.

Please at least undo the singular feature -- reverting back to how it was before. you cant just take away something that people really depend on for so long. it's what lowers population.
    people are liking what they see so far so keep it.

In the very least --
    kasula farms has been a dependant source of sharps and hards, and the fact that it's gone now means that peoiple will be having a hard time finding sharps and hards.
    and the fact that mobs aren't spawning means it will be EXTREMELY difficult for players to get better gear.

Please consider reverting this - please listen to the players

D.W

devok likes this.
  10. JcEli

JcEli New Member

We can't have retail spawns and node limits with 4 channels and 700+ active players AND slow respawns, compared to 36 channels on retail with far fewer active players throughout the open world. People LEFT retail to come here and have more fun, so why try and make it like retail?

Goodhunting and Fabled like this.
  11. Dragun9500

Dragun9500 New Member

+1

Only try hards enjoyed retails rates. We are here to have fun and to do what we couldn't in a reasonable amount of time and cost on retail.

I get that they want to keep players so we don't just get our classes to 60+ and get tet everything and then get bored and leave. But nuking most of what made this server appealing is not the way to go about that.

12. Bannan

Bannan Banned

Try to catch these guys with full pen now xDD

devok, adRocZ and Fabled like this.
  13. schylxr

schylxr New Member

Literally just switched from retail earlier this week, have fallen in love with this server, already spent well over $100 on the server. Please go and reroll this patch back to 678. Patch 683 has ruined the game that everyone really enjoys.

14. KronoFury

KronoFury New Member

only full pen people will defend this update... back to retail and Ward this topic , i hope they will revert this update

Fabled likes this.
  15. Proto

Proto New Member

After today's patch nerfing gather node spawns, mob spawn rate changes, and not-yet-implemented retail mob density boost (that retail has and we don't) to compensate for the timers this update will immediately create the following problems:

- Less Blackstones dropping
    - Less hards and sharps circulating
    - Less overall enhancing
    - Less XP and levels
    - Less accessories to farm for
    - Less crafting due to far fewer nodes
    - Lower income across the board

Right now I have zero reason to promote GameZ as the definitive choice for Black Desert when they seem bent on making it like the retail version we all grew to hate. Unless they fix this shit soon it's going to be game over for a lot of people.

Please make your voice heard (politely) within reason in the hopes that they fix this. We can't have retail spawns and node limits with 4 channels and 700+ active players AND slow respawns compared to 36 channel retail with far fewer active players throughout the open world. It just makes no sense. If I wanted to play retail I'd be there.

Alphabet, Kobayash, klaudis and 12 others like this.
  16. SplitFire

SplitFire New Member

+1

RIP GAMEZBD

17. Dashivax

Dashivax New Member

+1 for changing things back the way there were prior to todays patch. I came here due to the increased everything not just XP rates.

18. Dainty

Dainty New Member

+1

This server is a ton of fun, and that's why a lot of us came here from retail. Please don't make me go back to Kakao ;~;

escro and Fabled like this.
  19. Fabled

Fabled New Member

Proto, please keep pushing, you're a very influential part of the community and I assume a lot of the community will take note if you're part of it.

adRocZ and Aexiel like this.
  20. Shinra

Shinra New Member

this is the worst change for new ppl, old maybe dont even need all drops and stuff cuz they have al TET and PEN but for newbies like me, i cant gthering like 1 day ago i waste 70 energy to get 2 or 3 shard, even in retail i got more but when i came here i love it all drops all the chances to grow nicely and in this patch pff all that s gone :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.