1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Recent Patch: Changes?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by KoroFish, Mar 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. escro

escro New Member

i've only been playing for a week or so so i don't know what to expect from the developers of this server, but i came here to avoid kakao's bullshit hoping for some more human interaction as well as some stress free fun, i just hope i'm not going to be wrong (again) about what i should expect. I was planning on buying a premium membership but after this I'm not so sure if it's worth investing any money into a game that changes on the developers' whims

Haiku90, Fabled and Dainty like this.
  2. Fabled

Fabled New Member

starting now is a big disadvantage, every good grinding spot is extremely packed, developer is making a lot of changes that move the game more to retail, I'm not here for retail 2.0.
    PvP is bugged as shit, kuno and musa can one shot with bugged abilities.

3. Mav

Mav Getting there

Hello everybody. This is Mav here and this is my favorite post on the forums. Koro has made a lot of key points the big player influx has come from the exact things that were changed. A lot of the players like myself that were sick of the rates I’m NA I was sick of processing all day and doing nothing but logging on and pressing feed workers and heat. This game if anything needs to revert the changes and then I’d even say an soiled items need the rates to apply to them. But the main reason I’ve commented is because all the decs need to do is listen to the majority of the communities feedback. That’s how this server has been growing. Everyone noticed how the server was listening to the community. The best thing about this server and the game is that the game was meant for longaivity, and the server cut out all of the bullshit that kashkow put in. Limiting PENS. T9s. Total RNG enchanting based on a dumb amount of prefixes. I like Gamez because they’re different and they’re making the game better and not so stupidly hard for everyone else. But since I’ve been here things have been seeming to slowly go to the retail version of the game. Which no one wants and no one will support either. This is gamezbdo. Stop trying to make it like kashkowbdo.

Fabled and LordXenon like this.
  4. Bannan

Bannan Banned

The worst thing is that node & siege wars are comming, it wont be even possible to fight against "old" players, ye i know it shouldn't be easy but hey now it's kinda impossible, new players should have same chance to get our PENs :(

If you're afraid that ppl gonna be bored if they hit PEN, guess what, they got bored of endless tries on retail...
    We want our banks to have like billions and billions $$$.

5. Canada

Canada New Member

A response from a staff member would be nice, we've been in the dark about these issues since the patch went live.

New players are upset because they are at an extreme disadvantage now, there was no warning or anything prior to today's update.

Not to mention respawn rates are way to slow for a 4 channel server. I mean 30% faster spawn rates then retail when retail has 10x more channels.

KoroFish likes this.
  6. adRocZ

adRocZ New Member

Definitely a terrible idea to make this patch more like retail especially with node wars coming soon. I'm not full pen myself but I am pretty well geared and it felt good getting somewhere that I couldn't achieve two years on. Definitely a terrible idea to make this patch more like retail especially with node wars coming soon. I'm not full pen myself but I am pretty well geared and it felt good getting somewhere that I couldn't achieve two years on retail. I convinced some friends to come over here, even donated some money just getting them premium to see what it felt like just to have them shafted after starting to catch up. I've donated a bit in the last few months and was really excited for the future, but I'd like everyone to have the same experience that turned me to this server.

Haiku90 likes this.
  7. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

+ freaking 1.
    I was thinking the exact same.
    I really don't know if i want to stay on the server.
    First thing i noticed are the prices on the market.. And with the new changes it will be as hard as retail to have at least a full TET (or even a full TRI, with accessories too, off course) to start pvping.

Give us x10 to all with light difficulty enhancements and/or with decent priced market, please.
    We are on a buggy pserver to have fun and relax a bit, not to found ourselves in a new no-life, try-hard BDO.

devok likes this.
  8. Fabled

Fabled New Member

upload_2018-3-26_21-2-22.png

FS are static, same across any enhancement level, you have your base chance because of enhance level + .2%~ per FS.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    Haiku90 likes this.
  9. devok

devok New Member

As a new players that started few days ago , here how I see things:

Private server 101:
    Step 1: make a servers that give insane rate so players can get easy high end gear.
    Step 2: months later when the server is successfull , nerf everything down so your new players wont be able to compete with veterans in the incoming node wars.
    Step 3: Cash in the premium from the veterans while they are stomping everybody

I feel like this server was awsome like 4-5 months ago and now they are just milking it as much as they can. All the recent changes make it impossible for me to compete with the veterans who could easily get enhancement done.

I did some enhancement this week end and I had rate similar to retail to get +15 and pri on my boss gear. Were talking to 5-6 attempts to get pri with 10+ stks. This version seems to go more retail every day and it sucks that I missed the early server stage when they cared about players.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    Goodhunting, Canada, Fabled and 2 others like this.
  10. strashiner

strashiner New Member

LOL
    are those the new enchantment rates?
    now we gotta aim for 130FS eehh?

RIP
    I thought this was an escape from retail, but like many others, it seems otherwise...

11. Fabled

Fabled New Member

Yes, but ignoring the base chance from tet to pen (about 5% difference), tet can be just as hard, 100fs tet = 26%~ chance vs pen 21%~

12. dotot

dotot New Member

fuck retail

13. Argencia

Argencia New Member

A lot of the appeal of this server is that it is much less punishing than retail. Part of that was a result of the higher drop rates, better mob spawn rates, etc. Even when stuff blew up/degraded, it was easy to get more and try again. Without that ease, I don't think I would be playing this server.

Please revert today's changes..

NinjaSh4dow likes this.
  14. devok

devok New Member

The recent patches sounds like : fuck you new players, go back on retail.

15. Salamemer

Salamemer New Member

+1
    We don't want retail 2.0 fuck that cancer

devok likes this.
  16. ItsPeppermint

ItsPeppermint New Member

+1
    I left retail and came to this server because here, spending my time grinding and gathering actually felt rewarding. I liked being able to spend a few hours to collect enough shards and mem frags for an entire enhancing session, and even if I came out of that enhancing session with nothing but failstacks it didn't really matter, because I could just do it again the next day. That isn't possible now with these new changes, and that mainly hinders the new people coming to the server. If things stay this way, why would new people want to come here if it's just going to feel like the retail hell that they just left?

devok, Haiku90 and NinjaSh4dow like this.
  17. Azn

Azn New Member

+1 Please don't make this like retail :(

18. NinjaSh4dow

NinjaSh4dow New Member

i agree with everyone on fourms please revert these changes

19. Griffeth

Griffeth New Member

I started playing here because I love the game, but dont have the time to sink into Retail. With these changes, this server is not worth me playing or investing my money into.

Please revert the changes.

Haiku90 likes this.
  20. strashiner

strashiner New Member

Listen guys
    lets not just talk about the mob rates
    lets talk about the gathering and sharps and hards
    as you know pilgrims is a heavily contested areas
    and now with kasula farms down the drain it will be very hard for newer players to get their own shards and hards -- because they'll be inclined to go to non safe zones to gather sharps and hards -- this means lower yeilds and less opportunity to advance.

this means players will have a harder time gearing up --
    so please bring back everything before this disaster of a patch.

or if anything apply fixes as requested by clearly irritated players. they love this server, and you must listen to their opinions --

Please, make these changes, make these changes happen.
    not a revert but patching up mistakes if you know what I mean.

Please...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.