1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Recharger

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sock, May 13, 2022.

1. Sock

Sock New Member

Hi,

Simply put, add a recharger to any of the maps, to recharge all skills / hp so we can at least duel without having to wait for cooldowns and HP to regen.

2. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

@Noyah would be like: "How about No?"

3. Sock

Sock New Member

But why?

There's already basically 0 queues for dreds, kamars etc.. At least give us this so us pvp players can quench our thirst for blood (devil)

4. Gravity

Gravity Wild Forum Legend

5. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

It's a good idea but it's a potential for abuse.

6. Sock

Sock New Member

I fail to see how exactly it could be abused..

If you mean xform, then just make it so it doesn't reset the cooldown of the xform skills.

7. Gravity

Gravity Wild Forum Legend

The answer is still no

8. Sock

Sock New Member

Why?

9. Ethereal

In my personal opinion, having a recharger is same as requesting an item.pak on this server. Not gonna happen.

10. Sock

Sock New Member

How do the admins expect the pvp players to stay when there's not even something as basic as a recharger? I'm sorry but what? I haven't even gotten into a SINGLE dred since I started playing here, granted, I'm not from the US so I don't always play during peak times, but still. I don't know if my friends and I are gonna stay here much longer if there won't be some sort of change.

11. Ethereal

I don't know about having a recharger. Maybe if, there's a way that there would be a certain instance, perhaps Padmarashka's Cave to be modified as a camp for training, where you could get a recharger, and a limit of how many times you could enter so it will not be abused, then yes, it would be possible. But putting an npc that could recharge all your cooldowns in an instant in the open could bring a server into a wrong turn and it would be so boring that people would just camp on it and just duel all day (no pvp, no pve).

I also think that the current situation of the server doesn't need a recharger, it needs staffs who can accommodate in-game, not just forums and discord responses and a lot of in-game interaction (like custom battlegrounds, GM-hosted events, PvP incentives, etc.). It's getting kinda boring doing the same old stuffs from when the server started. It's like a never-ending loop.

I, wholeheartedly, love Gamez for its dedication, effort and time to have a 4.6 Classic Version, but relying mostly on retail-like doesn't suit much here. This is a private server which rates should be higher than we should expect. I totally understand that the staffs are doing its best aside from the current staff count but.... if there are no changes/updates in the following weeks, players will get bored eventually and leave the game.

Sock likes this.
  12. Sock

Sock New Member

I agree with everything you say really, this server is unique compared to others such as euroaion, with all the stigmas unlocked and those OP wings, but it is seriously lacking active in-game staff like you said. Padma's Cave like Not Aion with a few hour cooldown sounds good actually. There is indeed no incentive to go PvP in open world, which is in fact why I was asking for a recharger in the first place. If there WAS actually some incentive then I wouldn't even mind a recharger not being there.

I pray they'll actually do something soon but I suppose we'll have to wait and see.