1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reconnecting issue as of 01/10/2022 after update

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ReverieLance, Jan 10, 2022.

1. ReverieLance

ReverieLance Counter-Side

Hi Admins, I can log on the game but it seems I am always reconnecting (after 10-15 mins) up till now. I did checked my connectivity and it seems better than the old one (better by 20 ms). Is this expected?

2. hisoka005

hisoka005 New Member

the same happening with me the game quit to launcher without any warning every 5-10 min.

psihxo likes this.
  3. psihxo

psihxo New Member

Same problem... after some time, like 10 minutes of game (on farm especialy) my game just shut douwn, without some ERROR notification or some else. Usualy it happen when im farming, when i do some questions or something else, game dont crush.

I had check my PC to find some problem, but statistics show me what my PC is all right. I dont have i-net disconection, no have energy disfuncsion. idk how to resolve it, please help me.

hisoka005 likes this.
  4. CptFla

CptFla New Member

the same happening with me the game quit to launcher without any warning every 5-10 min. or it can't connect server. when i choose the character, the change loding screen- and it shut down