1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Relieved from duty"

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Ah yes... the old watercooler.

2. Prostyle

Prostyle New Member

Too bad you actually believe in this....:whistling:

3. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

haha you don't know Mercy's flaming history do you

4. Alente

I thought his avatar was a fairly big giveaway personally.

5. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble finding the sound sarcasm makes as it passes right over your head.

Maybe you can help me with that

6. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

I Haven't read the whole f'ing 19 f'ing page's about some random girl.
    Who the f'ck is she?
    I've never seen her IG And you know as much as me, i've been here for a while...

Another Mandi or something?
    If you and Bull go, server's life span will drop by... Oh fuck the number's server is dead soon anyway, it'll just shorten thing's up.
    I'd like to keep contact with you & bull - i've had a good laugh, give me a steam or smtn'.

Take care man.

7. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

The fuck. That is how I want to start this off. The Fuck?
    Okay, so obviously there is neglect going on from the higher-ups, not to mention severe mismanagement (I don't know how you manage a bar, when I doubt you could organize a game of hide-and-go-seek, even with the most willing members). So now one of the two guys who are actually WORTH something in this fucking server, YES that IS Alente, gets demoted (Karissa must be out of her mind) who the fuck does Carl think keeps things well oiled around here? cause a pair of boobs don't get that fucking job done. Too bad he's just a man, cause if he were a little older, and perhaps a little wiser, he wouldn't let a pair of melons (which for all I know, the pict is fake, this is the inter-webs, after all) get in his way of PROPERLY managing a server. Great, one of the best 2 people that ever happened to this server got demoted, I doubt it'll be for long, since

1. She'll notice she cant manage SHIT. or
    2. The server will fall apart

Alente, I'm sorry this had to happen to you, because personally I'd never want such a shitty job. You did your best, and your best was good enough until some "woman" none of us see much of (Look at her god damn post count, and compare to Alente) got around here and felt the need to show some strength. Whatever, I've said it before, I'm staying here until the end, because nothings better than watching an accident waiting to happen (sadistic? maybe, but lets all be real here). Except it'll be the 2nd accident since the first was when Carl promoted this useless set of boobs into a position of power.

I hope nothing but the best for you, and I'm sure that soon (or maybe she doesn't even have the smarts) she'll notice her mistake, because after everything is said and done, being here once every so often doesn't cut it. You and Albull were loyal enough (if not silly enough) to stick around when all the GMs were jumping ship, and now she returns and does this? How about a little G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E for the god damn work and loyalty huh Karissa? No? I guess it was too much to ask for of her, sorry Alente

8. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

9. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

once upon a time, there was a kingdom called Gameznetwork. It was ruled by a king named Carl who has sleeping beauty syndrome, and ALWAYS falls asleep when it matters. He was aided by his trusty knights, Alente, Albull, and some others that already or in process of getting hanged. but anyway, the kingdom prospers for a time, as the knights governs the kingdom whilst their king slumbers for weeks every time he closes his eyes. At first, King Carl appreciates this, happy to know that his knights would stay loyal to him even when all he does is plot a new world map on his stinkin' white pillow with his drool.

At the peak of their history, a hideous witch from the fugly flatchested tranny tribe envies the kingdom, and seek to bring about their doom. IT delved into the art of black magic known as The Internet and alter it's look, to that of a young and beautiful and busty woman, AKA fapmaterial fo' virgins. Then the witch proceeds to infiltrate the kingdom, sneaking up the ranks using it's fake teats to win the affection of the white knights. of course, King Carl sensed the teat's presence and opened his eyes, and his still drooling mouth starts to pour out more drools like a friggin' waterfall yo.

And so, the witch seduced the king, like all typical fucking fairy tales, and give him a few pic of e-teats it found on google, and voila, it became the kingdom's new queen. It held the king by his weakness, his peen, and he obeys her every word like every virgins you knew, and the knights helmgauntlet-ed so hard that their helms was dented. Alas, they still loyal to their king, attempting to govern the kingdom during his slumber as always, and this angers the witch because it's there for utter destruction of the kingdom.

The witch concocted plans and poisons, using it's fake teats to win the virgins minority of the kingdom, whilst those that got laid knows that the teats is a lie. The knights discussed among them, and decide to let the witch have it's fun while they clean up the mess that it made. of course, the knights begin to disappear one by one, as if something is hunting them. from the loyal adviser, to the wizards, and even the nobles that voices their concerns, are being picked off. soon the nobles, citizen and knights figured out what's wrong and start to plot for an uprising, to burn the fucking witch.

But the king was too woozy from his slumber to listen to his knights, or what's left of his knights, and the fake teats in his face doesn't make it easier for the knights. The head of the knights, Alente fought for his king's attention, hoping that he would snap out of it, whilst Albull is tending his other life(rl or some shit. i was asleep alright >.>). The witch grins at this development, finally breaking Alente's cool demeanor and made him look "batshit insane" in front of the woozy king who's tending to his e-boner on msn. And after god knows what happened in their private chambers, King Carl resumes his slumber yet again, whilst the witch gives out evil cackle and announces to the citizen that the dark knight Alente has raised his sword against the queen. of course, everyone who sees through the fake teats knows this is a lie, just like it's appearance, and boo'ed the bitch. Yet, it just laugh and demotes Alente to a mere labor worker.

This enrages the former dark knight, who in turn reveals the truth of what happened to it's citizen, as if announcing that the kingdom is soon to be destroyed while their king plots the 3325234th world map on his pillows. The nobles, Citizens, and former knights banded together, attempting to restore Alente's noble status, yet he himself has no desire to pledge allegiance to a king who prefers to jerk off to fake teats on msn. Well he didn't really mind about that, but it pisses anyone off that jerking off to fake teats on msn made him too thick headed to see the truth of what is happening. seriously, you can't even touch the fucking tits. >.>

And so.. The former knights, nobles, citizens stands outside the castle with any weapon they can get. from deadly swords to funky looking brooms that the witch used to pleasure herself with.. don't ask how.. anyway.. the final confrontation will happen.. the castle will be sieged, ooooooooor everyone just pack their shit and gtfo and follow Alente as he becomes a king of his own kingdom, if he ever desire that much..

-to be continued-
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    yes i'm bored -.-

16 people like this.
  10. Gioula_GR

Gioula_GR New Member

Not much to say

Given that I am not aware of the facts, I should not take position BUT as far I am concerned, Alente is active, helpful, dedicated to this server, hard worker and in general a valuable asset and in ase he leaves he will take many ppl away.-

11. heriot

heriot Banned

everyone is going because of a STRANGE THING (karissa) maybe someone cut her head or burn her home or someting because i am sick of her nonsense and if nobody take some actions she is going to ruin this server :(...
    P.S ALENTE dont leave :(

12. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Dayum, she must be illuminati.

1 person likes this.
  13. Alente

I'm speechless... you're amazing.

14. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Read, Lol'd, Thanked, Quoted.

Sup, hun.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

You sir are the coolest person EVER.

16. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

17. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Nice said Amen. When a woman interfear mens politics it goes down hill ends up making it fall apart.

18. Alente

ikr.

/10char

19. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

Hey, uhmmmm did she answer my questions at any time, or was she dealing with too much "drama" Anyone know? Cause I really wanted my questions answered

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

No, she didn't. But she did fire me on 'accident' cause I have an 'Alente aura'

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.