1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Remove Worker Notification

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by BlueMagic, Dec 14, 2023.

?

Remove Worker Notification?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. BlueMagic

BlueMagic New Member

I dont think anyone would like to see every few minutes when there worker finish a task on the screen ''You have produced 35 fir timber'' followed by 3 other notification that say same more or less. The way i see it there is no difference between seing other people when they enhance black star weapon or other items. Its just clutter on the screen that serve no purpose please remove the notification or at least give us option to toggle on/off.

YooMin likes this.
  2. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Yup, good idea. I have 77 workers. So I have spam every few seconds from them.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Also, the "auto-feeding worker" mechanic, creates a message that is spammed in the notification channel, BUT when you try to disable this message, in the GameZ-options (Premium Config bad name), nothing happens or the workers are no longer fed.

4. BlueMagic

BlueMagic New Member

It works fine for me so it must be something wrong on your side. Try to clear your cache or force check game files.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hehe, that was quite funny ;)
    Anyway, I think the problem is whether you have Premium activated or not. Since the Premium Config is now being used as the GamezBD Options menu as well, it is hard to know which options are really there, for those of us who aren't wealthy enough to spend money on games.