1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rented Horse Bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by AreumHatsumomo, Jul 2, 2022.

1. AreumHatsumomo

AreumHatsumomo New Member

Hi, I originally had a horse that someone who was formally my friend was training for me, the rented time expired, but unfortunately the horse has not been returned and has remained in my stable in Glish, when I clicked on it to return it, nothing happened, but when I clicked to take out it out, it says it has expired, I'm not sure what to do because it's stuck in my stable, I've tried repairing the game, but sadly this did not fix the issue, I was wondering if you know a solution to help with this issue? thanks very much in advance

2. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

Are you able to delete the horse from stable? I know the owner of the horse and force retrieve it if it was in the stable or if you were not connected into the game.

3. AreumHatsumomo

AreumHatsumomo New Member

Unfortunately I have not been able to delete the horse from the stable because when I click to return it, it doesn't do anything. oh ok fair enough, how does force retrieve work in the game? oh I see