1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Request for improve server conection to avoid Desyncs.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by luthorhunt, Sep 1, 2020.

1. luthorhunt

luthorhunt New Member

Dear GameZ team
    I take the time to writte this request, due to the fact, that in GameZ Black Desert server, i have experienced since last patch a huge desynchronization issues during PVP time.
    I live in Nort America, but for some reason most players are not from North America, users from accross the globe are conecting here, Koreans Chineses, Brazilians, Europeans, Egypt and so on so forth, and those players have huge ping conections problems, for the distance, they network services have to deal whit in order to conect to the server.

So Can u pls do somehting about it?
    Its so frustrating having to PVP and everytime my opponents desyncs when im about to win the match.
    If this happend once in a while wont be that much of a problem, but today before cheking todays patch, it was a geniun struggle trying to guess what the oponent is going to do.
    My PC is a n 8 core 16 thretas at 4.0 ghz whit an envidia GT1070 and 16GB Ram on dual channel and no matter what i tried to do whit the graphics settings it was impossible for me to fix.
    Highe settings, low settings, remasterd settings the desync was so frustrating.

Pls pls i beg u to improve ur server respond time to other regions, is so annoyng the only people i play whit are from the other side of the world and they have the worst conection ever.

Stablish a general ping respond time to all users or something so everyone have the same ping,
    PLS fix the desynchronization problem as soon as u can.
    we dont care about the classes not being balanced, or if the wizards are the op class now or if they fucked the sorcceres class

IMPROVE THE SERVER CONECTION PLS!!!!!!

fell free for leave a comment
    THX.

Bethel likes this.