1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tozuka, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

instance and daily quest resets never happened

2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

On GMT+8, it resets exactly 12 midnight.

3. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

still on cd from yesterdays instance runs

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Check the time. Use /checkentry

Ayvel likes this.
  5. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

entry's are meant to reset at 9am server time daily and did not happen its a bug and is getting looked into

6. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

First of all you guys need to understand that not everything is a bug and I never said that this was a bug in the private message you sent me. There are no bugs in a retail like server.
    Secondly, what I said was that the instances and daily quests reset based on server time. Since I am from phone I cannot double-check what you reported so I will do so IF they do not reset after the expected time and only then I will forward it to Admins. The reason I thanked you for reporting it was not because there is a bug but because we are always thankful when people care enough to give us a feedback.

Also, @Ethereal tried to explain to you how reset works. Have you checked that already?

7. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

just to clarify a bug is when something does not work as intended and as the /checkentry states resets daily at 9am and it was ran before said 9am the day before so it has had atleast 24hrs to do the reset that by what is said on the /checkentry it is not working as intended so in turn it is a bug but yes it is most likely due to the change in server/siege times that has glitched the resets out and as this problem is with more then just me it is a bug in a way but i do know that admins will work on fixing this asap

8. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

As I have already replied, I need to check that online and if there is an issue there is no doubt that I will forward it. I said it myself when you contacted me that if there is a problem with siege resets, it could be due to the recent changes to the schedule but unless I confirm that it cannot be forwarded to Admins.
    In addition to that you mentioned the same issue with daily quests that are irrelevant to the siege schedule. I think there might be a confusion with the server reset time.

Ethereal likes this.