1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

restore nude mod immidiately!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by trinciapolli, Apr 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaruForever

ZaruForever New Member

Wow. That explains why i was able to use character preset data from official BD some time before, but now importing it crashes GamezBD.

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Today we had meeting with develpment team and decide to spend 2 days on implementation support of that mode for our players, so on next big patch, we will have nude mode included in launcher settings.

3. ZaruForever

ZaruForever New Member

Personally, i initially ended up on GamezBD because i wanted to try abeforementioned naked mod. However, when it stopped working, i still decided to stay on GamezBD because i feel it's best private server out there for BD, and more comfortable experience than official client (which i now don't want to return to because of even worse rootkit dataminingware than it had). Though watermark on screenshots sometimes makes me mad, lol. At least it's small though.

As somebody who was a student at artschool and painted oil nudes (not anymore, and i was bad at it, lol) i wouldn't not agree that just "having" nude mod is amoral or "perverts only" or whatever.
    However, i agree much that "lewd screenshots" should not be posted, like, at all, into Albums that everyone can see in-game. Guess you could take measures against violators, if you cant disable their ability to upload images in beauty/albums.

So, well. If naked modding would work again - i consider it being a nice extra. Some people, regardless of gender and partner preferences, just have it as a hobby (for the "lulz" or as "aesthethic") to put nudity in everything, just like Doom modders try to run it on calculators or cameras. Doubt that everyone is 24/7 aroused otaku or something like that. Or if they actually do, like that poster from this thread, well, i don't know... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uginia likes this.
  4. kutal830

kutal830 New Member

I left a year ago, after the MOD stopped working. And no longer intend to come back.

5. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

As @Kolka stated today, this suggestion has taken into consideration and our Development Team will work on its implemention.
    Therefore, this thread is now closed.

Crios, pondzilla, foxywarrior and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.