1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Retail Player lf Guild

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by linao, Dec 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. linao

linao New Member

Heyho, im lf a english or german speaking guild. I used to play on Retail since 2017 so i got a lot of experience with the game itself ^^ Im very interested in being active in PvP aswell once im progressing with my gear but rn its rly bad :D . Main witch ^^
    So i prefere a medium sized and active guild with tendency to pvp.
    Oh and my Humor can be special sometimes, so no snowflakes pls :)
    Leave a Message Eloise#1151

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    MoeDelawn likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I hope that you do not take this badly, but this section is more for guilds to promote themselves, since it is rather easy to find a guild while in-game, using the Guild page (G). You can search for guilds, and add a guild message to them, as well as applying for guild entries.

In fact you might very well find a guild in here, if you just take the time (and not be lazy :p ) to look for one, that might suit your interests and playing style ;)

3. zikayn

zikayn New Member

Hey your welcome to join Forsaken if you want. Just started it and looking for more players right now. Message me in game or here if your interested.