1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Returned! Just a question about the current Season as well as some others!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Wraithhunter, May 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

Hello all, it's Wraithhunter here, been ages, probably a year since I've played GamezBD, which funny enough I had returned to official BDO as well recently after a year of not playing to experience Drakania lol. But I'm happy to be back! I returned during the current Season on Gamez, however I am not sure if I came back in the middle of it, the beginning or near the end. So my question is for the Season currently is that when is the current Season going to end, and when will Drakania come out along with the start of the "Drakania Season?"

If there is no specific date then that's ok, but I am curious, because again I have no idea if the current Season is coming to a close or it just started. I also noticed Kolka (NPC) has a new quest with tons of rewards for you which is pretty cool, and his quest tells me to go "kick his cousin's ass" lol, however when I go to the spot that he directs me, which is in the little goblin cave near Velia, there is nothing there. I assume it's a boss but when I open the boss timers, I don't see him listed. So another question would be, when does he spawn? Or do you need an item to spawn him?

I still remember a lot of things in the game, but there are tons of new stuff like Kolka's weekly quest that is pretty brand new to me, any help will be appreciated! Oh also! Did anyone get free TET-PEN gear through the mail? The mail said it was "Season compensation." 2 of my accounts got it but my oldest and most ancient one (this one I am on) didn't, so I thought maybe it was some special event that certain accounts got over others that I missed.

Though I thought it was weird that 2 out of the 3 got those things when I wasn't even playing lol. Not complaining of course, because of it, I can now farm with other players and by myself with bosses and not struggle so poorly like I used to lol. But wanted to ask anyways, because well again, I wasn't playing at all and when I login maybe 2-3 days ago I got those in the mail and thought it was strange lol.

Also I know these past years have been rough on everyone, I hope everyone here is doing their best and getting through it, players, mods, and even the dev's, hope all is doing well and it's a good feeling to be back to the private server I love! ^-^

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Welcome back @Wraithhunter, do hope your stay here, is going to be an enjoyable one.

I did a few Forum Searches, and while you might not have known, specifically where to find the topics, I am not sure it would have been impossible, to find any information regarding the questions you asked:

Regarding the New Season+ start date, it started with the big content update: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/update-04-01-2022.239932/#post-2219163 As for when it will end, that is up to the management of GamezBD, usually it's been around 3+ months though. This is the Season+ page by the way :) https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-season.239832/#post-2218660

The Special Content addition to GamezBD, is the Fake Kolka Boss and he spawns on Sundays, you can also find him on the Boss Timer page, or use the link listed here: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/where-is-kolkas-brother-weekly-quest.238925/#post-2215003

Lastly, I tried my best, but alas could not find any information, regarding the automatically exchanged Tuvala gear to Boss Gear, from the last Season. So I guess you were right, to wonder what that was about. Basically it was a GamezBD special, trying to reward players, for their loyalty and with the new content update, I am guessing that they wanted, to give the GamezBD population something special, hence the full gear conversion in the Mail Box. No idea why you didn't get it to all three accounts (maximum amount of accounts to own on GamezBD).

I also found out, that there were a few things, that I had forgotten to add to my own thread; https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-server-special-custom-content.232858/ So thanks for making me go searching through the Forum ;)

Wraithhunter likes this.
  3. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

Heya Loboram, long time no see, hope you are doing well! And thank you for the warm welcome! I apologize for never replying to your answer, due to IRL stuff happening this year and well life in general, I haven't had anytime to do anything sadly lol. Only recently have I had the time to play on Gamez again as well as continue on with my life, but even then, I feel bad seeing your reply and having it not answered.

So I will say thank you for looking these things up, and I suppose your welcome for your own thread haha, always happy to help. But I do appreciate ye answering my questions, these forum posts will defiantly help me out getting back into Gamez again after all these years! And ah I see, again I wasn't sure about the current Season since I wasn't around during when Sage and Corsair came out on Gamez. So when I did come back after those Seasons ended, I had no idea if I should of even bothered with the current Season seeing if it was going to end soon or not. As in I didn't want to pour resources only for it to end in 2 days, so that's why I asked lol. But thank you, that helps me out a lot when determining the Seasons and their time periods.

Also again, at the time I didn't see Fake-Kolka in-game listed on the boss timer list nor even knew how to fight him, but this is very much appreciated! So once again thank you I appreciate your help Loboram! For the third point, I see, no worries, again I wasn't playing for the longest time and when I came back, I suddenly had freebie TET-PEN gear in the mail, which of course made me happy because I could finally progress a bit more smoothly then I did, but also wanted to find out why it was sent because well I wasn't on lol. Again, not complaining, that same gear has helped me heavily, in fact, I'm saving it for Drakania since she'll be my main once she comes out on Gamez lol. I did think it was weird that my oldest account didn't get it though, which is why I thought maybe this had something to do with certain accounts getting over others, but it seems that wasn't the case. It does suck not having that little boost or extra gear to pass around but it's alright though, at least 2 of the accounts got them lol.

So once again, I know I've probably said it enough already, but seriously I do apricate you taking your time to help me out, again I apologize this might be super late, but due to unforeseen IRL issues which has kept me mostly in bed, I was not able to really check anything, but you still deserve a thank you for looking this up for me. I hope your year has been going well and smooth Loboram! May rest of your year and years to come bring nothing but happiness! Same with the devs, I hope they are doing well. :)

loboram likes this.
  4. finifan

finifan New Member

привет есть кто живой?

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend