1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Returning Player Question

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Bradfour, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Bradfour

Bradfour New Member

Hay guys im busy downloading the new version its been over a year since i played i just wanted to know if any thing new has been added or changed since then for example is trading and imperial trading active or can you use ships etc or are there any events added and so forth.

Thanks in advance :)

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Yes, yes and yes. I too just came back after a 10ish months off and its been a blast the past few weeks. Not sure if normal trade is 100% working but it works. Imperial is in and has been updated with new changes. Battering and ships are in and pretty cool. New zones drieghan and o'dyllita are in for more exploration. Black star armor/weapons and new god armor plus much much more. Also new huge patch bringing in more content coming Monday and I think a new class Nova? Possible new Hedum channel?

3. Bradfour

Bradfour New Member

u made my day man im keen to check it out as long as there things to do other than afk pearls lol