1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reuse old seasons ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MoeDelawn, Jun 15, 2021.

1. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

Retail client isn't doing a spring season, so with that in mind, I offer my suggestion - recycle previous season?

For next season use the summer season from last year? (idk about any of the server side fenagling to do with this kind of thing)

simple idea but it will keep the seasons going and give some people who may get bored something to do, as well as some nice rewards :3

monetarily its not a bad idea either because you get the black spirit pass purchases

- Moedelawn <3

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Retail has paused Season for now, that's true. But it will come back in the future, it's a fact.
    Perhaps they removed it to better work on the next season, Lifeskill Season, that they had announced.
    However, in order to compensate that, they buffed Olvia servers, which has new equipments, leveling buffs etc. It's like season, but without the whole pressure of missions, enhancing and such.
    We gonna have to wait for the next build update to see if we will receive this, it's a chance, but nothing confirmed yet.

loboram likes this.
  3. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

was more of a suggestion if the olvia isnt in the build, and theres then nothing going on, would you guys consider reusing old seasons?

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm not sure if it's doable, only @Kolka may state that.