1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rift Bosses Moghulis and Ahib Griffon Bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by lumoz123, Aug 4, 2020.

1. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Bug Name:
    Rift Bosses Moghulis and Ahib Griffon Bug
    Bug Description:
    I got two (three?!?) major bugs for me with these rift bosses.
    First problem is Moghulis rollanimation doesnt roll, he only crouches and travels to his destination with a teleportanimation but since he actually rolls (just not vissible for some reason) he most of the times hit me.
    Only way to apprehend this, is to bait him while walking straight backwards. This way you know exactly where hes destined to roll to. (This is an actual bug, i only wana know if its just for me, or if it is like this for everyone else)
    Second problem, this time with Ahib Griffon. Whenever he flyes in the air to do his forward aoe, i cant evade it. Sometimes it gets telegraphed, but doesnt hit where its telegraphed in any way and also hits me 100% of times even when im iframing with my ninja, since the aoe is to big. And on other times, it doesnt get telegraphed, but should be evadeable, since its a frontal aoe (yeah i know he has a normal aoe also, but this has a dif animation). But surpirse surprise, i always get hit straigh without a chance to evade.
    (Again a for my system confirmed bug, what i only wana confirm if im the only one)
    Third problem, again with Ahib Griffon. This time im not sure if its a bug or only his standard after first engage (never seen in on retail thou and im always killing em the moment they pop up in the menu) but for some reason, after my first death to him, he seems to be way more aggro than before and this goes on till hes actually killed.
    So after my death i run back to him, just to see his shadow rise at the horizon (no shit xD) and hes comin at me fron way further away than normaly, doin his unevadeable forward aoe.
    And since im only 197dp atm (iframe for all other bosses except those 2 ftw ^^) its 1 attack, and im dead. So after my first death, getting hith health to 0 is hillarious tedious. :/
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Reproduce by fighting them. If its not reporducable, plz let me know, and ill record it and post the vid. For me, its all the time i fight them, 100% of the time they use the explained skills.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

You should read the Bug Report formatting, before submitting one, it clearly states that adding a video of the bugs, or even better adding a comparitive video pair of the differences between GamezBD and the western-retail-BDO, is the best way to get the bug dealt with. In some cases where it is a less complex bug, screenshots can be used as proof. However both the screenshots and the videos must be without ANY manipulations or cropping at all.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed, ty for report.