1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rush with pearls problem

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tarinska, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Tarinska

Tarinska New Member

Hello! I'm here to "report a bug". In quotes, because I'm not sure if it's a bug or just RNG. But I noticed that everytime I rush with pearls, besides design crafting, it fails or comes with the worst result.

2x - T8 Horse breeding, both max level and coursers. When I rush I always get T7. When I let the time pass, I get T8.
    (Incountable)x - Worker promotion. Rushing with pearls and it fails everytime. Waiting 24h = success. Worker promotion in particular have been discussed in my guild chat and people were complaining too.

I'm not sure what is wrong. Probably horse breeding is just me not worshipping enough our Lord RNGesus, but worker promotion may have something wrong, since I tried rushing 3 times in a row and failed, and some people in guild failed in the same way too.

Thanks. ;3

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  2. Tarinska

Tarinska New Member

@Chiclete I'm very sorry for double posting and tagging you, but I just noticed that I didn't post on bug reports. Could you please move my post?

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Topic Moved. Now just wait for @Kolka to check your thread. :)

Tarinska likes this.
  4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Just tested on 50 horses, 25 try on pearl and non pearl finish. Same. Just sometime u more luck sometime less. Its same operation u just change time of it.