1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Sage Awakening can't find way back into secret chamber

Discussion in 'Problems' started by forsaith, Oct 7, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forsaith

forsaith New Member

Hello everyone, I'd like to preface this by saying I'm new to the game of bdo. I tried googling this problem but I didn't see any answers.

So basically I disconnected during the sage awakening quest where you fight in the secret chamber, on the quest called shattered trust. When I reconnected I was in velia and made my way back to where I originally got teleported into the secret chamber at the ancient fissure, but there was no passage back inside.

For some reason the shattered trust quest completed on it's own, but I'm still stuck without a way to get back to finish the last quest "Flipped hourglass". I have tried forfeiting the quest and re-accepting it, but it doesn't solve my problem.

I solved it. For any interested you need to head to the ancient stone chamber near the starting area when you first make your character. You can get back in through there.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2021
    Jujuba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.