1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sarpan Skill Reset NPC

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Raide02, Feb 13, 2022.

?

Should reset NPC or Recharger be added?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

One thing in my mind would be putting it near the coliseum.

2. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

Personally I hate the "recharger" it does not help by any means for PvPing / dueling. I mean a dual with all skills really isn't practice for PvP as in open world your reactions are pure and not thought out. I'm not knocking those that want it by any means, but it is not needed at all. People will abuse this for longer skill cool downs like 10min cd skills and such. I know this don't remove DP / Transformations, so that is good. but to me I still see no real benefit of having the recharger, maybe if you had it cost kinah each time you used it or something like 1m per use. I have seen this abused on other servers in the past to benefit them in PvP. Maybe create a special map to go to for dualing, that when you go there you can't return for X amount of time. Just my thoughts regarding this feature.

Carry on <3