1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Season] Can't do season pass if you chose "experienced" start

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NamiBoops, Jun 18, 2022.

1. NamiBoops

NamiBoops New Member

As the title says, choosing the "Experienced" start makes it impossible to do my season pass. This is my first character and first time playing BDO in years, so I wanted an alternate start. Is there any way to start the regular quests so I can do my Season Pass or am I just effed?

2. Corvyn

Corvyn New Member

I've fallen into this trap as well but there's no way to start the original questline after this, convert a new character to be your season character(visit Fughar in any town) and obviously do not choose the eternal winter storyline this time, store anything you had and especially that season levelling aid box in a city or town's storage preferably Velia
    Hope you caught on early

loboram likes this.
  3. NamiBoops

NamiBoops New Member

I caught on way too late... so guess I am screwed lol.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Welcome to the GamezBD Forum by the way, glad to have you be a part of the community.

It is a bit saddening, that the "New Start" questline, isn't offering the same benefits, as the "old and tested" questline does. It is also quite irritating, at least after having done it more than 15 times, to have to do the same questline again. I have 18+ characters now, but I still chuse (how it sounds) to go through the same old main questline, with each of them. To boot I also gear each of them individually, so I can have multiple characters out and about, doing whatever they want, without having to be forced, to go back to some town or city, and get the one set of gear that the entire account share :D

Well, everyone plays differently, and I play mainly to enjoy myself, while wasting real-life time (which is non-refundable). So to me, playing as a sheeople follower of mainstream (meta-gaming as they call themselves nowadays), is extremely low-brow. I'd much rather play the game as I like and enjoy, instead of trying to follow some recipe, created by one player somewhere, and that all others say is the "best way to play".

Oops...sort of got off the tracks there...sorry about that :D

In any case welcome, or welcome back, and hope that you can get some fun going, despite having to use the Fughar's Timepiece, and creating a second character, for the Season Pass rewards.

Just for future reference, please start by making a Forum search, because you will find that this topic has been created quite a few times already, and you could have foud your answer there, and/or added you reply to one of those other threads. It is just a mess, having 100 threads about the same topic, so to limit the amount of duplicate threads, it is just easier to make a search first ;)

5. NamiBoops

NamiBoops New Member

Yeah, I don't have the timepiece either and as usual, admins give you the middle finger and tell you to move along. ^^
    Not really feeling welcomed.

I'm also a bit salty, especially since I wasn't the one who left a broken aspect of the game clickable with no warning whatsoever then denying you an easy fix to something you spent several days straight on and $250. I understand not wanting to give out items because of unfair play or abusing the system (I also understand no refunds or anything like that)... but like... the ones I requested provided me absolutely no benefit other than fixing my bugged situation caused and left by the dev.

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Not quite sure what you mean by this? Also the real-life money you spent, isn't actually wasted, since most things are shareable across your account, only costumes/outfits aren't, and that couldn't possibly be so costly.

I do understand your predicament as I said, however acquiring the Fughar's Timepiece is quite an easy undertaking: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/40024/2/

Why is it, that you are unable to acquire the Fughar's Timepiece?