1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Season Pass progress bugged

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by desync, Nov 14, 2021.

1. desync

desync New Member

Bug Name:
    Season Pass progress bugged
    Bug Description:
    Season Pass Progress stuck on "Edan, Stay Out of This!" Complete [Main Quest][Awakening] Artifacts of the Naga then talk to the Black Spirit.

I finished this quest already before, I'm in Calpheon right now with the main quest and level 57, but the season pass won't progress further. The character is new since a couple of days.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    https://imgur.com/a/axzsQue

Right side shows the main quest progress which is further than the one which season pass asks for.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Have you talked to Black Spirit? ><

3. desync

desync New Member

Yeah, there have been many black spirit quests after this part. Level 58 and done both succession and awakening quests already, but the season pass progression is still stuck on that one.

https://imgur.com/a/yXGMTkM

As shown in the screenshot here, these are the only main quests remaining for black spirit and the season pass marks it as a main quest. It's not listed in the normal quests either though.

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm sorry, I believe I wasn't clear, I meant "Chat" with Black Spirit (W option). Mostly Season Pass requirements requests you to Talk to Black Spirit, wich means have a Chat with him.
    Sem título.png