1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

season server ?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by CodeRevenger, Mar 5, 2022.

1. CodeRevenger

CodeRevenger New Member

hello, when is new season server? i just downloaded but nothing season server in game

2. Salavat

Salavat New Member

Currently seasson couple days ago ended. But there will be new patch. So another coming too. I guess for now, just play on normal server :)

3. CodeRevenger

CodeRevenger New Member

yes, this is my first time playing bd private server, is hard to have 'good' gear in a normal server? i mean good gear is like softcap full tet boss gear

4. Salavat

Salavat New Member

Right now if you dont have some gear, you can buy oasis gear for 1 silver. Or there is narchalian gear or what is called. Its like full TRI boss gear + weapon/sub/awakened. All you have to do it, just earn naru gear from main quest + beginner black stone. Get full armor + weapon to pen, then you can exchange to fughar npc. And for start, i would recomended to push lvl 65. For accessories reward. When i start playing on this server, i usually went to grind all the time for desert nagas. Its fine spot in my opinion. You wont get full so fast. And every day you recieve from "Y" scrolls exp and food. So make sure you take it all :)