1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Seasonal gp reset

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Gon1337, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Player1996

Player1996 Getting there

reset fort,gp,ap but not the gear

elyos side in first month cant take one asmo just because they already advance, lets say in numbers but we have the numbers now and we counquer even if were still ungeared . we talk about that and f thats happened itll BALANCE everything. how u guys can say BALANCE when asmo in first month is already conquered all the fortS while us still struggling in bm camps .. lets say every 4-5 months reset time. in one year 3 reset will happen.

and manage the siege time were west and estern players will met in their good condition of playing. not in current siege time its already morinig MEET US in 10am-10- their OR 3pm in eastern - 3 am western.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2022
  2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Like what the title says, only GP resets. The purpose of the Seasonal GP Ranking Reset is to give everyone a chance to take the highest post, as a Governor, to use Arbiter gears. It doesn't include Abyss Points and gears.

Now that you've mentioned that, if, and only if, if you want an Abyss Point reset, it would also affect the whole elyos race, and you will farm again to gain Abyss Points to buy gears.

You're talking about balance but you're not thinking about the effects that'll happen afterwards.
    Do not blame Asmodians for their hardwork for taking fortresses because it takes a lot of teamwork and unity for each and everyone to gather members to conquer fortresses. You should step up and make double time instead of crying out.

FireAshes likes this.
  3. Player1996

Player1996 Getting there

thats not unity its NUMBERS do u say 1 pt group can take one fort??? thats insane ..now we both have the numbers itll balance everything even if were in half to have custo or seraph

4. Ethereal

You better check how Asmodians get locked out of access to Tiamaranta's Eye. Elyos do have the numbers, I think you need a leader to step up and lead the race for sieges. No one will get spoonfeeding here.

FireAshes likes this.
  5. Player1996

Player1996 Getting there

who cares about governor ??? our governor doesnt contributing thats why we need reset so the other whos is willing and has a heart in siege not just A RANK.

nah as i said HOW CAN U SAY BALANCE F U GUYS IN THE FIRST MONTH CONQURED ALL THE FORTS are u saying lets say 10 ppl to take fort and in that first month our population is not even clsose n ur numbers NOW WE HAVE DESAME NUMBERS I GUESS? reset ap gp and forts so the one that bullying in first month can perform

yeah as i said again MEET THE PLAYERS IN THEIR GOOD TIME TO ON so we can have both numbers im not talking unity thing im talking TIME

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2022
  6. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

Yeah well at the start of the server i tried to push people to take sillus but no one showed up good luck taking it now

7. reck123

reck123 New Member

This is such a false statement. Asmos got stopped by 5 Elyos. Not because Eylos has numbers. All that gear with a Governor and Commander at Asmos side, but can't take on 5 Elyos. That day Elyos had an alliance of 18 players vs. Asmos a full alliance and another Alliance that had Governor and Commader in it. Don't blame your skills on "numbers". This is not off topic as it supports the skill the asmos governor and commanders have in pvp. They are clearly GP trading with that kind of pvp skill. As a matter of fact, I've never fought any of Asmos commanders in arena two months being here. GP Reset needs to happen.

eyealejo and Gravity like this.
  8. Ethereal

Then the problem is the person holding the rank itself. Well, a governor is only one, why not move as a whole alliance like how you guys wiped Asmodians on that specific day when both of the race are trying to get in the Eternal Bastion.
    Honestly speaking, nothing will really ever change if no one pays attention. Most of the elyos plays legion-locked/language locked, so there are barriers that are hindrances for some kind of unity in between.
    By your statement, you do realize that I am implying that Elyos "have" the numbers but they don't really care.
    I am very pleased to hear that some elyos have the courage to take down Asmodians with few numbers. How much more when there are more elyos who'll come to participate?
    There is no GP trading since you don't get GP from kills. If you're referring to arenas, maybe? But staffs to looking closely to each and everyone especially when arenas are open. I have seen screenshots where some Asmodians are wiped inside the arena due to suspicion of GP trading inside.
    Try checking out on siege. Most of them appear on those fortresses.

9. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

Okay first off Asmos hardly get locked out of Tia eye and when they do it's typically because they don't have players on at that time, but during a main siege they have easily 3:1 and way more xforms than elyos and active ones at that. They actually double xformed a few times on us during tia sieges and such because now they know elyos are starting to balance out. We pushed to lock them like 2 times only. For weeks before elyos really tried to get Tia eye asmos were hit or miss on Tia siege.

As far as a fortress reset, asmos got the forts when elyos were hurting they caped them really quickly because they had their numbers higher than ours pretty quickly and the siege times were so fucked up so even if elyos had the players no one knew when a siege would be live. Tia siege would go vuln twice a day at random times, same for some other forts. By the time seiges were fixed to be a steady time asmos already started getting the gear/number advantage. I think on a season GP reset forts should be reset regardless of who owns them, if elyos should somehow push ahead the same should apply. This way here asmos/elyos don't already have a GP advantage for gaining their ranks back quicker. At the same point A GP reset don't matter and won't matter until the AP to GP vendors are removed. It is repeatable quest as long as you have AP/kinah to do so. I feel GP/Fort reset would be best twice a year or 3 times a year would be fair enough for new players and such to gain rank to get better gear. We for sure need a GP reset at least because I don't want it to be like xxxxxx server where to hit 2 star you need like 20k gp or more.

Also I'm not discrediting everything the asmos have done to keep their forts and such. I know elyos are getting better and soon can make a push and even have made a push. Asmos for sure have the advantage of having active top 3 ranks willing to help push elyos away. that Commander stun makes everything!. Also as an adder if GP resets every 3 months and forts reset every 6mo I think that wouldn't be bad. But it would have to be announce/pinned etc of the dates this will happen.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
  10. reck123

reck123 New Member

"You better check how Asmodians get locked out of access to Tiamaranta's Eye. Elyos do have the numbers, I think you need a leader to step up and lead the race for sieges. No one will get spoonfeeding here." Read again. You implied locked out of eye. If you log into elyos side vs asmos side. You can clearly see there are on peak times. up to 60 elyos online. only 40-45 are level 65. the rest are alts collecting Temp solutions or crafting. vs Asmos. 80 active on peak times with 60-65 level 65's.

again, that statement was meant to support the skills the governor and commander has in pvp. not to insult or brag about the 5 elyos no need for you to single this out for drama.

yes arena trading. I was not aware this issue is being looked into as I am still getting people who doesn't enter arena half the time I queue in arena.

By your logic every asmos that appear in siege will have the same amount of gp as the commanders and governors do. Okay thanks for the information but the math doesn't add up to me.

11. Deysher

Deysher New Member

Hello guys, the GP reset would be very good if they put the GP ratio in its normal form x1, I think that the normal thing would be to give more GP in the Sieges since the GP is only important for the use of xfrom of people who do siege, the elya faction does not do siege because of the schedule, most of us live in America and work, the first thing would be to change the schedule of the sieges which is something fundamental to keep the game active in the conquest of fortresses, and change the ratio of the GP to your normal states x1
    90% of the players are American and we don't understand the schedule of the sieges

12. Player1996

Player1996 Getting there

thats why reset needs to happen after itll take months to replace our gov's gp thats annoying. agian they to manage time specifically siege ...but f u talking about eb and other boss runs thats something every race needs a motivation.

katykat likes this.
  13. Zeroce

Zeroce New Member

You mean the race that took the fort with no contest and only fought against Balaur? Lol.
    "Well you guys could have contested it."

We all would have loved fighting full 2-star + custodian Asmos while in +0 BM gear. Now that the server is a bit more "balanced," why don't we reset the forts and try again? You guys have been farming composites from Sillus for a month now, it wouldn't hurt you at all. Let's be real here. Or just keep using that OP Dux scroll non-stop on a small populated server.

gorgeouschick, Gravity and katykat like this.
  14. Ethereal

I am encouraging elyos right there. Where's the drama?
    This is not a bad idea. This would probably be taken into consideration.

I am not starting any drama. I am pointing out some observations. No need for you to flame me. All comments here are read by the admins and will be given time for reconsideration whether it will be included in the seasonal GP reset or not.

15. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

Bro the length i have to go through to not get dodged in arena lol

16. Raide02

Raide02 New Member

I literally have to beg to ppl apply to my harmonies and if by some reason I find Elyos they just go afk or leaves.

FireAshes likes this.
  17. eyealejo

eyealejo New Member

With all due respect thats a nice way in fact best way to kill server, when the faction that according to you made the "effort" to take forts from balaur (a npc race that cant even scroll duxes) took them, there were no many elyos, in fact the population was and still is kinda imbalanced (not like it used to be), that faction you mention had no one fighting them, but now elyos actually fighting back but due the population we have right now those duxes scrolls are just game breaking cause theres not much elyos can do agaisnt that,s especially if any literally anyone can scroll the dux and spam those scrolls, there must be either a reset on forts or just erase the duxes scrolls, there are certain features that JUST DONT WORK with this population. I talk from myself i wont do any more sieges till this is fixed, some other people i know they feel the same, and you know what happens when theres not much to do in server cause sieges are just impossible? some people leave. just dropping my opinion.

18. Ethereal

Well, it's my opinion. Like what I said above,