1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Seasonal Leveling Aid Box and Frequent Disconnections Today 10/31 or 11/01

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ReverieLance, Oct 31, 2022.

1. ReverieLance

ReverieLance Counter-Side

Hi Guys, just need help how to open the seasonal Leveling Aid Box. It is currently at lvl 30 and I can't open it I am already lvl 60.

[​IMG]

I'm also on my Everfrost quest, should I finish this?

upload_2022-11-1_0-46-16.png

What is also with the frequent disconnections.. rip premium being wasted since it always disconnect.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    NinjaRivo likes this.
  2. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

+1.

3. ReverieLance

ReverieLance Counter-Side

Up for the seasonal box since I am less laggy now.

4. groove311

groove311 New Member

I have premium too but I only get disconnected pretty much on server update which is normal.
    Other than that maybe 1-2 disconnections random per week :D

5. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

For open Leveling aid box, you must complete the preceding quest.
    Complete one of three quests.
    1 Balenos main quest "Onward to New Horizons" or
    2 Fughar's memorandum "chap 2" or
    3 "Big fish in a small Fond"

6. LokiX

LokiX New Member

So, I am having similar issues with the level 30 box in that I can't open it. Already level 56 and on the Everfrost quest in the new area. I also see as mentioned above (and I had noticed when it said I didnt meet the requirements) that you must do one of the 3 quests. On this I have questions or statements on each one:

1: Balenos Main quest "Onward to New Horizons" ...... This is in Balenos, I am in Eilton. If this is the path, do I have to finish the new main quest path for Everfrost and then head to Velia to pick up these quests? That does not seem correct at all to level up all the way in one area then go start entry level quests in the other. If this is needed it is quite confusiing

2. Fughar's Memorandum "chap 2" ..... This seems to be the path likely needed if doing the Everfrost quests since the other 2 are in Balenos. But when I go to chat with the black spirit, he has no chat option (w), so I can't complete this that way.

3. "Big fish in a small Pond" ...... This is in Balenos, again, confusing if you are doing starting questions in the new area. so not sure if this is it.

Couple this with an issue I have having with the 2nd hunting quest (in the picture above from Reverie)...I have no durability on the matchlock and can't find another matchlock or Lando so can't complete the quest.

To be succinct in the question / problem, what needs to be done if doing the new area starting quests to satisfy the requirements to open the lvl 30 chest? Do we have to go to Balenos and do those quests too? or simply talk to the black spirit (which is not working for me).

Thanks in advance for any advice!

7. LokiX

LokiX New Member

On the hunting quest the trick (in case someone runs into this like I did) is to leave your horse at Lando, and when your free season matchlock runs out of durability after 4 of the 5 things you have to kill. Discard the spent matchlock (have to to get Lando to give you another) and then run back to Lando (this is where the horse comes in handy...DO NOT CLICK LEFT MOUSE BUTTON, ONLY RIGHT! :-D) and get another Lando's Matchlock, then run back kill the 5th creature (forget the name, kinda like snowy goats) to finish the quest.

As far as opening the level 30 chest I still have not figured that out. I did look to see the quest requirements from Fuhgar's Memorandum chapter 2 and the Season event details that show open on the forum are not updated to the actual season pass items. So, I am going to finish up the quest in Everfrost and try to get back on the season pass.

Also, for what it is worth I talked to both Alustin and Igor (which is where the quest chains start for the others, and they do not offer the quests.
    My theory currently is that the season pass was not particularly synced with a Everfrost questline start. Therefore, I think by running through the items in the season pass I should be able to eventually (not sure when as I can find no documentation) open the chest and chat with the black spirit to do so.

I will post as I figure things out. However, if anyone has more of a clue than me, I would love to know when this works itself out. :)

8. LokiX

LokiX New Member

To add additional detail, now I am about halfway through the season pass requests and can't get past "Abundant Inventory Support" which has you pick up one of the [Suggested] [ADV Support] Inventory Expansion! quests". I talk to the black spirit and there are no ADV quest in suggested. I even got rid of all suggested quests in progress (painfully) and still nothing. I may now be stuck as I see no way to progress with the season pass or any quest that will allow me to either open the level 30 chest or complete the season. Any idea what going on here?

Thanks, if anyone knows! :-D

9. LokiX

LokiX New Member

Ugh, suggested means in the Quest log not the Black Spirit. Well, now I feel silly. ;-) With luck I will continue and figure out at what point it lets you open the lvl30 chest so I can finish the season. Back on track, but again if someone knows a better way to open this lvl30 chest let me know, for now continuing with the season pass. :-/

10. LokiX

LokiX New Member

Finished Season pass. No ability to get Fughar's Memorandum Chapter 2, the other quest are not possible as the prereqs don't show in Veila. I am completely at a loss and filed a bug report on the inability to open the level 30 leveling aid box. Thanks in advance for any help.

11. LokiX

LokiX New Member

Firstly, sorry for all the chattiness on this thread as I attempted to figure out the issue on my own. I do have one other question though (then I may well have to be done for my sanity :-D):

I have essentially tried to figure out how to get this chest open for the better part of 4 days. Is there any point? Or is it that I simply should have known to not do the Everfrost questline in conjunction with the Season Character. I am not asking this to be rude as I love GamezBD, the server and all the fun I have had. But if this is not something fixable, I would prefer to graduate and move on with this or my other characters. If, however, this is something that can be solved I don't want to give up to easily. Can anyone provide guidance?

12. magram

magram New Member

Hello, after the mediah ( I'm not sure about this one), succession, and awakening quest, black spirit gonna give you 'The start of an Adventure' quest that is turning us back to Edan on the Ancient Stone Chamber. We just need to play the original questline until we meet Alustin in Velia and choose the simplified crossroad to easily open the chest

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    LokiX likes this.
  13. LokiX

LokiX New Member

Thank you Magram! That did the trick. To be specific, I was able to finish the Everfrost questline, get the introduction to Mediah from the end of that (did both days ago) then do the awakening quest (also done days ago) and finish the succession quest (the piece I did not do yet as this char is a Awakened Sorceress). Once I completed the Succession and finished that quest line, I got "The start of an Adventure" quest, then once I got to Alustin I picked the streamlined / simplified version, talked to the black spirit over and over and then chatted that I reached level till it was done (which was not an issue since I got to almost 66 trying to figure this out. At any rate thank you again Magram! That was not clear from the quest. But that was what I had to do to open the chests and complete the season.