1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Seasonal subscription. Stuck task.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bellegarus, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Bellegarus

Bellegarus New Member

Выполняя по порядку задания из сезонной подписки, дошла до «Отработка уникальных навыков. Найти тренера и узнать о пробуждении навыков». Прогнала диалог «Я хочу узнать о пробуждении навыков» с тренером в Велии и Хидели, (на всякий пробудила навыки у них же) ничего не происходит, задание не засчитывается, а значить и дальше пропуск не может двинуться.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After completing the tasks from the seasonal subscription in order, I reached “Practicing unique skills. Find a coach and learn about awakening skills.” I ran the dialogue “I want to learn about awakening skills” with the trainer in Velia and Heideli, (just in case I awakened their skills) nothing happens, the task is not counted, which means the pass cannot move forward.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bellegarus

Bellegarus New Member

Спасибо, после последнего патча все заработало
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you, after the last patch everything worked