1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server event rewards

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Suvorov, Dec 7, 2016.

?

Do you want change server event rewards from platinum,ceram. medals and bloodmarks to consumables ?

1. Yes it will be nice !

100.0%
  2. Nah i like these useless medals, keep it same !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Can anyone explain me for what we get that useless bloodmarks and ceramium/platinum medals for each event? If as starter gear everyone get SEA/seed and can buy arbiter ?? BTW: if a AM host a event, would be nice if we didn´t recive as reward that ugly candies that have comparable stats vs other ones obtainable by normal way, i know its a reward, but normal potions are better for most players i think.

It feels so bad if i didn´t drop something what i can use effective for the hours/day what i spend in-game, mainly in pvp.

I have suggestion, for you gamezstaff, here is it:

Change these useless* medals,marks for Potions,scrolls or other consumables
    Make the temperings/omegas equal for the wins= if someone stay 30 mins in mix and win it=they recive too low reward i think.
    Open some rare remodels to exchange for huge aumount of AP ( i mean some part sets or idk its just idea) because its the same song = AP= useless for most ppl.

And finaly, i will be happy if u rework some of the sieges for amount of ppl what play on gamez now, simply some of the sieges taking much time to get down.
    I feel u forgot this is a funserver. So if u will even consider this, i would be happy.

I strat a vote for this here.

Thanks for read, i apologize for my bad english.

Have a nice day all.

2. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

Hmmmm i hope they put a good remodels using AP.

3. Skyhe

Skyhe Missing this game

Yeah. Much Better

Gemel369 likes this.
  4. torotot

torotot Proficient

Yeah I agree with you

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

1.-Bloodmarks are not rlly useless, cuz u can use them for getting ancient coins, which are good to buy nice remodels,seed of detection and many others. Also u can buy the BM weapons and upgrade them into Infinity weapons .
    -Ceramium medals, u still need em to buy Extend weapons(LAC),Elite shep weapons(good to fuse with BL/provenance, cuz they dont have any augment stats)
    2.Candies- well there are more types of them, and ofc no1 likes each kind of. If u dont like your candies reward, simple trade em for other types.
    As about suggestions use this http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/suggestions.66/

Nueve and Snowinkle like this.
  6. Suvorov

If im right for upgrading that infinity weapons, u need blood medals too, which can be get only by some daily/weekly quest in upper abbys. This server is marked as PVP, pvp in abbys are near to dead.
    Yea Seed of detection is only one usable consumable which u can get for ancient coins now. Other gear can be used as remodel, and we both know that remodel is not something extra (definitely are not nice- u make me laugh) and can be easy switched from ancient coins to AP if u want and u know it.

U get all SEED weapons as starter gear now, so only one usage as u say is for LAC weps, and that items are too underpowered now, so most of new players using aimas pietan weapons because of stats, but maybe im wrong. And about the augment u mentioned for fuse, on gamez isnt realy need to pass that, everyone had a milions of ap per day even whitout vip. All use the arbi or EA fuse to that weapons anyway, because to farm the medals takes a lot of time if u need around 500! medals for each weapon. Maybe attack speed orb/harp are good for fuse.

About the candies, GM event (all want to join it and are happy to see it) and we get candies, and dont be ridiculous whit that trade :D Noone wants them, as im mentioned, would be better if the reward will be potions or etc. Something that helps in combat, but this is only my angle of wiev for this, maybe some players like this.

So, switch platinum medals for ancient coins or for seeds of detection, Ceramium to blood medals, add the consumables, u can do lot of things :D

Btw thanks for the forum link, but this isnt realy only suggestion as im Tag the topic correctly i think. For me its that one of the base problems on gamez.

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

u cannot fuse BL/prov with EA/Arb/Daw they are augmented stats, while the BM upgraded ones are condition stats, and the Elite shep weapons have no cond at all. And before the ancient coins items to be unlocked, every1 asking daily why they are not working, and now u say no1 want them . But don't worry, there will be some changes on event rewards soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
    Nueve and Gemel369 like this.
  8. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

9. Suvorov

My provenance Spear is fused whit EA spear, so where is problem, i can augment it normaly. IDK how about BL+EA but its works same. :D Combination only depends on Item lvl, on top is the higher one and second must be lower lvl of item thats all.

Yes ppl want them one patch back because of the headgear mostly. But on gamez is everything unlocked after new patch, so now maybe someone want it for remodel maybe, but all get sea so thats all.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  10. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

You can't fuse two weapon with different kind. EA is augment, while BL is condition. That's why they put Prov to make it as the main weapon (for Spear, GS) for the BL is just a fuse, as the other weapons (Orb, Harp, Tome), is only used for BL weapons as fuse.

I really don't mind about changing the event rewards in battlegrounds. As for the events, @Purell already designed a table for the prizes in every event that a staffs hosts, but if you really insist of getting some of the rewards changed, pm him for some suggestions in your mind and he might appreciate it.

PS: I don't know that the Elite Shepherd/Custodian weapons in the General sections can be bought. Either way, the one will be augmented/conditioned will still be the main weapon (BL or EA).

11. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I'll change the prize list later today. I just need to decide what I could put on it to make it look a little more exciting since our FFA maps broke.

Suvorov likes this.
  12. Seika

Seika 内向的

I agree with this since it's too hard to find attack speed fuse for weapon.

13. Suvorov

Thanks for that :)

14. asilanom

asilanom Getting there

you can fuse prov with ea/arb/daw :D but BL cannot be fuse with Ea/ARb/daw :D

15. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

where we can buy LAC ?
    only generaps and higher can buy them from NPC inside cirle in kaisinel/marchutant academy ? ( cicle where generas and higher rank can enter ) ?

16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

yes, they are unlocked, but only general+ can buy them.

17. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

god bless ya ty :)