1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server going downhill?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by EvanHunter, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

u cant, they use proxies, banning a proxy = banning every person using the same proxy, the spammer will just switch to another public proxy. ip bans dont help these days

2. Akista

Akista Proficient

Well said... I still dont get it tbh this server is basically easy mode hitting 55 can be done in 4 hours or less. getting full anuharts gear is also easy,so is the talbu... gear.. basicly the ones who have to hack are basicly people who are bad at pvp.

3. FrostyMan

FrostyMan Getting there

Admin already removed his post not u lol

4. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

server is not going down hill they are at the bottom climbing up and trust me when i say they will get over that hill!!!

5. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

That was a very positive reply my friend, I like your attitude.:kewl:. We need more people that think like you.

6. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

I don't know if I should take that as a joke or as an offense to everyone with common intelligence .

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  7. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

ok dude !! i will make a post in your honor when u are proved wrong!

8. Arnice

Arnice Getting there

Those donor who asked for refund are those who cared so much about the server. Read between the line on what their intention unless you are not mature enough to notice it. They hope they can request Carl to change attitude and really address the problem we facing instead of hiding it.

Being fad up with recent update, they can just revoke it with pay-pal without wasting their time posting and get flamed. I believe quite a number of those donor linger on the past good memory of the server. At this moment, the server seem full of bugged, lies and covered up. Those who have authority in server will sided with owner in flaming war.

No info on what EXACTLY been updated. In the past, Carl announce it quite fast. No i never seen carl post anything himself.

I always know that private server is ALL about $$$ and feeding your lackey or admin wanabe to take care of the sheep(or monkey). But, the community that i came across are simply amazing. If my reserved opinion are right, please do rethink on those precious player before any money related issue. You might get bigger returned in long run

just my 2 cent

1 person likes this.
  9. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

He was just being a positive thinker man, don't dis him.:kewl:

1 person likes this.
  10. Smartik1

um...actually if u think about it the part about being at the bottom is kinda accurate xD cant get much worse anyways

btw they did say they r working on fixes already, they updated yesterday and now they r getting rid of more errors, u should be happy bout the way its going. better than if they just ignored us

11. ryang

ryang Banned

It went a full circle like I said. It was really bad at the beginning. Just like it is now. Random frequent crashes, lots of bugs, etc. But the staff was good, and eventually it got fixed. We had a good time at the top of the hill. Then crystal came+1.9+crystal fiasco. After that things went downhill. They destroyed the economy by letting donation gear be tradeable, and not fixing the duping bug soon as it popped up. Zero knew about it. IMO, its back to where it was back then. Usually you see servers getting better over time. Now its back where it started. In business terms, this is actually bad news

12. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

Dont ruin his dream, Im hoping for it too.
    Really dont want this server to end cuz of this situations.

They are trying to fix this, searching all time what causes this crashes.
    Alente and zer0patches inform us all time whats going on and thanks to them for it.

13. Agony

Agony Proficient

Well the biggest change occurs after someones bigges falls. People live and learn. So if you believe the server has had a dive, then all it can do it go back up. So i'd quit whining ;)

14. Smartik1

theres already a closed thread bout this, most people dont donate coz they care bout the server so much but coz they want the pvp gear to be better than every1 else, anyways this discussion is pretty much over, go read the other thread if u r still curious

15. ryang

ryang Banned

Without relating it to the THIS server, it can crash and burn and die. So going up it not the only course left lol

16. Pedrospr

Pedrospr Proficient

stop saying bad about gamez, shut it

17. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Don't get me wrong , I had some fun here , but I'm currently at the point where I prefer to play games like americas army instead of playing here lol .

18. Smartik1

u do know u said ur done here and ur leaving bout...3 hours ago right? ^^

19. spirky

spirky New Member

i think they should shut donw the whole server and get started with the more reacuring errors along \with the skills that dont work they should take days to do these things and once they are done with those they can try and make so that people cant hack or use cheat engine

20. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

Like I said in the first post this is for people's opinion's he just stated his so let it be. No reason to tell him to shut it if you don't like his opinion just move on to the next one.:kewl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.