1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

server has changed

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by fluxxxyyy, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Rollingstone805

Rollingstone805 New Member

I agree with the simple fact that hundreds of veteran players got to PEN so easily and now new players like me will STRUGGLE to catch up and be able to compete in end game. The counter argument to that though is that it is still better/easier than retail is. But to favor veterans and then shit on new players is NOT a good way to keep the server(s) alive because new players won’t stay and eventually veterans will get bored and quit.

2. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I've been here for a while now. I don't even log into retail anymore lol. The super PEN people you speak about I have yet to encounter, maybe most of them are bored and have moved on?

TBH I've not given a thought about whether a person outgears me or not as I plod steadily on to the point I can do a combination of buying and enhancing my gear.
    I'm soooo grateful that GameZ doesn't pander to the people who want game breaking instant end game gear gratification.

BDO is an mmo and retail becomes prohibitively expensive if you want to explore all options. GameZ in a stroke of genius has opened BDO up to make it accessible to anyone who wants to play it ... but you still have to play the game, that goes without saying.

loboram, Deya and PrestonGarvey like this.
  3. sbrodolino

sbrodolino New Member

ther's no more veternan since tehr's noone to pvp ,alot of people have quitted cause pvp is dead after all the drop nerf reason is simple veteran have noone to pvp and noobs have hard time to level up gear ..and to be honest korean mmorg are dead for me ...this server was the last mmorg i playerd 2 -3 mounths ago..happy to quit..i learned my lesson...never trust koreans and developers in general anymore!

4. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

Preach I play this for the mmo part glad im not by myself

loboram and Toenail like this.
  5. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

This is flat out untrue lol.
    This is a garbage response and not an argument in a debate.
    FWIW if it tastes like "turd" to you, don't you think you should leave? To me it sounds more like YOU think it tastes like turd but yet you still come here. What does that say about you?

loboram and PrestonGarvey like this.
  6. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Everyone who don't want to play here, go back in retail and spend your money there :p
    The fact the the server population never went down to 100, means it is still alive compared to the others out there :p

loboram, PrestonGarvey and Toenail like this.
  7. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

You know i just got to say this. I hate people like this. this dude is just mad because he can't min-max in two days just like most of these PVP casuals. the only reason I play this game is because of private servers making everything easier/fun. this is the very reason why I say PVP and PVE needs to be kept separate. absolutely ridiculous this game has a little bit more to offer than just kicking people's ass. it's very apparent that this dude never played retail. if he did he wouldn't open his mouth saying any of this ridiculousness!

loboram, RevelationsOn and Toenail like this.
  8. Duster

Duster New Member

I've been playing the past few months but have been busy as of late so haven't been playing much and am out of the loop.

What are these silent nerfs that have happened?

9. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

They keep on saying gathering was nerfed where in fact our patch updates here are the same as retail is so if retail nerfed that, then it would makes sense by using a common sense that it is not this server's fault.
    While the server does have capabilities perhaps to edit the drop rates of hard and sharp shards........... It may sound simple right BUT HECK do anyone know how hard it is to even code even if what you are updating is easy from a normal point of view? I guess not... That's what the most common people think.... new forum members kept on stating that "FACT" that they think.
    Why don't they just stay away then from here and go back in retail if they think its more easy there lmao.

EXACTLY! People who played in retail and would go back and forth comparing here would understand it.
    The whole point of playing in a Private server for black desert online is basically you get PEARLS for free, the bonus is the enhanced rates. Or maybe they are rich they don't bother spending thousands of dollars just getting a full tier 4 set pet, costume/outfits, maxed out inventory and weight limit, character slots, etc all those things that are exclusively available for PEARLS -_-

loboram and Toenail like this.
  10. shady101

shady101 New Member

honestly bro the biggest problem this server has is the nerf on the drop rates. People are grinding hours and getting 0-1 accessories, its ridiculous i would say its on par with retail or even worse.

11. PTSD

PTSD New Member

rich people complained about drop rates being too high with their wallets and now poof drop rates are low. they got what they wanted and then made it worse for everybody else (n)(excellent)

12. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I see. A conspiracy theory!! :eek:

Damn those "rich" people! You know I hear they're to blame for the spread of Tinea as well! We should segregate rich people and it would probably simultaneously increase the drop rate on GameZ as well as eradicate Tinea for good! :rolleyes:

I want action dang-nabbit!! :D

P.S. > Just need some clarification ... at what point and against what fiscal scale, does a person qualify as rich? Wouldn't want to go off half cocked and snub the wrong demographic old chap!

HydraGoPC and loboram like this.
  13. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Oh my...this made me laugh SO much thanks, got ears in my eyes from laughing (cwl)

Toenail likes this.