1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"server is in maintenance mode, try again later." Unable to Login for over 2 to 3 weeks: Need help

Discussion in 'Problems' started by yunix, Jul 16, 2022.

1. yunix

yunix New Member

Look I recently came back about half a month ago already and it is still saying "server is in maintenance mode, try again later." I don't know if there is something wrong with GAMEZBD server or what but I want an explanation on either helping me to understand why it keeps showing this and not allowing me in or if i need to download or do something else in order to get logged in. But seriously... theres no way its gonna be in maintenance this long... on top of that Ive downloaded this dam game on this server multiple times already as well and still saying the same dam thing when in reality I was used to able to get logged in no problem... Please and thank you.

2. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

It seems like a technical issue, prob need to contact @Kolka.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Easily solved really...Either you download the game, through these alternative download methods: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/download-mirrors-client-v3588-community-provided.210022/
    Remember to keep the downloaded game, and make a copy so you don't ever need to redownload it.

Other way to solve this, might be to use the "Fixing most problems/Errors" link, below in my signature.

The last possibility, is that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) has blocked the GamezBD server IP. You will need to check if you can ping the server, again you can see how to do that, in the link below "Fixing most problems/Errors".

Please come back, and tell us how you fixed your problem, when you have found a solution, and if not what you have tried so far.

yunix likes this.