1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server maintenance or what

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by bigtablecloth, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryanman420

Ryanman420 New Member

And then to have such a lack of action in urgency it’s kinda like they don’t really care. This is over 15 hours later and no word exactly from any admin

2. Hiren03

Hiren03 New Member

forced file checks twice, when i press start, it takes me Gamezbd screen but from there when i press start it doesnt do anything and tells me "Failed to Connect".

The game has been down for a long time, there must compensation, i have paid premium so i can gather pearls. i better get lost time back.

3. MemeFragment

MemeFragment New Member

I agree! I spend consistent money into which correlates to 100% uptime of the premium effects on my account. However, I just bought a Kama boost for 1,250 pearls and it kept degrading in time while the server was offline. For this reason and the other money, I wasted on boosts and supplies for mount experience. I am thoroughly positive that they will start to compensate people when everything is stable on the developers' side.

4. redmunoz

redmunoz New Member

This maintenance has gone too long lol. Could have gotten so much pearls with my premium right now. /:

5. aynoni

aynoni Getting there

Hopefully, We will see. I remmeber not so long ago when they disabled premium/centralmarket for 14+ hour cause of lag etc... We didnt get anything to either restore lost premium time or compensate it. Not even a simple sorry that we had to disable premium etc... that i saw. To add, they probably wouldnt need to disable those in the first place to look for the issue. Since those had worked great no issues. And it was more likely something else, Which it was.

6. MemeFragment

MemeFragment New Member

We sha'llsee allthis has cost me over 3k pearls (Which I could of made back if server was online) a death and the death of my horse. Cant use CM , or Premium Config at the moment. they are basically advertising a service in which they are not providing at this current time... Lets hope they compensate those who actually did get negatively impacted by all this.

7. aynoni

aynoni Getting there

Oh rip :/ Yes indeed. Funny thing is i refreshed my premium 10 min before it was disabled during that issue hehe :p

8. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

I just managed to log in on NA servers.

on't know if it will last but I'm playing ^^

And for those who were "worried" because of the compensations, read your mails after being connected for few minutes.

9. aynoni

aynoni Getting there

Ty for the heads up. Ya this should cover the lost hours of premium.

10. zerenade

zerenade New Member

It's a free game and people decide themselves if they wanna buy Premium so it's kinda cringe to beg for compensation from a free game that you decided yourself to donate to.
    However, the game is back online both on NA / EU now and they even gave a compensation of over 5000 pearls which is more than you would have got even if you was online during this period with Premium, so thanks alot! :)

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.