1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Shakatu seals x1 in each world boss

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sedane94, Nov 23, 2018.

1. sedane94

sedane94 New Member

hello, i started playing 2 weeks ago and i try to kill world boss everyday but impossible to get bheg / hebetate / muskan / urugon / giath...all armors all i got was red noze and WHY ?

Because there is too many players in this serveur for only 4 channels and the drop rate is based on how much dmg you make...new players like me can't get anything in hebetate or bheg only x5 Hunting seals everytime i try and old geared players keep farming hebetate and bheg to sell tet gear boss for easy money....

That why we need to add x1 shakatu seals in evryboss this is much more fair for evryone...at least wheen you spend time to get something you can get it even if your gear is low.

:)

Spawn9999, ramos117 and Shana92 like this.
  2. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

Try night vendor. Killing a boss is not the only way to obtain boss armor.

Spawn9999 likes this.
  3. sedane94

sedane94 New Member

i tryed...i farmed energy for1 week now i have 160...i spend all the money i get from sd on energy still nothing

Spawn9999 likes this.
  4. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

I have 201 energy and 8 characters trying for boss gear from night vendor as I see it my only chance of getting it.
    Been trying for a couple of weeks and its been all blackstones except for 2 overpriced weapons I didn't need

Spawn9999 likes this.
  5. ramos117

ramos117 New Member

This would actually be a great anti-rng system.

sedane94 likes this.
  6. Lnhzz

Lnhzz New Member

Idk about the damage, I mean... I've killed Kzarka 2 times, and I won the box in both times. I have less than 150AP (120 now, I believe)... Dandelion I won in my second attempt.
    Tried my fisrt boss camp today, dimm... Nothing.

Spawn9999 likes this.
  7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I understand the problem as I have had the exact same experience, most field bosses (worldbosses) drop a useful item such as "special" blackstones and of course a weapon box; Kzarka, Karanda, Kutum, Nouver are the best because they drop something useful pretty much everytime.

The problem is however the Armor pieces that drop from the "older" field bosses and what is worse is that their drop tables are absolute crap in comparison; This is Bheg droptable (look at the bottom choosing 70 people group): https://bddatabase.net/us/npc/23069/

Hunters Tokens x5 EVERYtime I have fought any of those fieldbosses, nothing else.

I do suggest we do something about it but I think a simple change to the droptable is more than enough, how about we just remove the 70+ people grouploot table replacing it with the one previous the 50 grouploot table?

That would yield a proper drop from the bosses that now drop nothing but hunter's tokens.

8. sedane94

sedane94 New Member

@Kolka what do you think o.o