1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Siel Elyos] Miragent Holy Templars

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mirriada, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirriada

Mirriada Getting there

Welcome to the official
    [​IMG]

Recruitment thread

Who we are:
    We are the order of Miragent´s Holy Templars. Our destinies lie in hands of our brigade general and our commander Lavirintos. We swored an oath to Fasimedes. Oath that binds us by blood, binds us to protect Elysea and Atreia from dangerous monsters and enemies, sacrificing our own blood and life. We, the allmighty, we who stand strong forever, Daevas blessed by Aion to watch over nations of Atreia. We are flame, we are storm, we are tough, we are bound, we are one!

Miragent Holy Templars is a PvE/RPG focused legion. We do not avoid PvP, but we like raids and we are interested in Aion´s lore. We often create our own parts of lore and we write history of Atreia. I would like to offer my legion Team Speak/Ventrillo server once too.
    I made this legion cause I want to look for people who like Aion that way as I do, and to find new companions, because doing instances with random groups is insane and fails most of the time.

Note: I´m crazy, I love black jokes, I love cookies and shugos. If u can´t withstand crazyness. better not join us.

Who are we looking for?
    Times are hard and Atreia needs your service, brave Daeva. Only with help of new recruits and with blessing of Aion, our order will be able to maintain control and peace over Atreia again. We want you! Send a letter to Sanctum detachment or to your Brigade General for more information.

I´m looking for active, FLUENTLY english speaking people who like PvE, lore of Aion and roleplaying, who are funny, inteligent and can act like humans, not like an ape released from cage in noble restaurant, No lvl, equipment or character requirements. I will require you to tell me something about the history of your character, his/her ascension and how he/she get to it and so. This is necessary to prove your writing skills.

What do we offer?
    We offer home and food to every Daeva who joins our ranks and passes the Oath of confirmation. We also offer free armor and weapons for those Daevas who come to our ranks with empty hands. We offer company, friendship, discipline, hard training, adventures and good reward for defeating dangerous monsters and enemies.
    I would like to create a friendly society, in which everyone can proudly stand his place and come with creative ideas. I will do some little events every week or two, and there will be also lore-stylized discussion. We will try to help every Daeva that needs help, and we will beat many monsters, dungeons, enjoy housing and nyerking around in random places around Atreia. There may also be some PvP raids when requested, but remember that this legions primary focus is PvE and lore.

Thank you for reading our recruitment thread, fellow Daeva. If you want to join our ranks, please contact us via forum or contact our current brigade general Hallien via private message (whisper) or Elyos mail system.
    Aion watch over you.

1 person likes this.
  2. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

Nice inspired story bruh , gl.

3. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

So you spelled intelligent wrong, but whatever.

Goodluck on the Legion, it's hard to get a PvE focus legion on a PvP server.

4. Mirriada

Mirriada Getting there

I have 58 templar on retail. Made 87 LUT runs, not even 1 fabled part dropped. Nuff said. I want PvE with drops sometimes :3 thats why I PvE on gamez.

5. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

give it a break Rosetta stone.

wow, that must be bullshit because I've ran numerous times LUT, RB, UT, BT, AS, TC and 4/10 times we get eternal drop. Tell your spirit master to use spirit erosion when the boss is about to die.

6. Mirriada

Mirriada Getting there

Dropped 23 eternal earrings and 8 eternal necklaces from 87 LUT runs on retail. I am talking about Debilkarim weapons/Jotun armor set.

Anyways this is offtopic ^^
    Would love to have only legion related discusion from now.
    One fellow Daeva has already joined our ranks today!

7. Mirriada

Mirriada Getting there

MHT are back in action, you can post your applications again...hope I will find atleast someone soon.

8. sav1987

sav1987 New Member

Hello people! I just read your recruitment thread and im excited xD. i would really like to join you! my main cls is temp and i love pve..! my alts are Gladi, ranger, sin, chant and cleric.(note im pretty noob) thnx in advance!

9. Mirriada

Mirriada Getting there

I am sorry, but Miragent Holy Templars quited Aion and moved to Tera, to the Celestial Hills server.
    Really sorry, but since there was only 5 of us for half a year of existing on Gamez Aion, we decided to give up Aion and move to RP server on Tera when it went free to play.

Aion watch over you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.