1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siel Race Balance

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Poweraid, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

thing is tho as most people say elyos are so disorganized and they don't like it clearly, and as I have told the elyos players that are coming over to asmo why not kick the elyos into to check and make fort defending fun again not like it is right now
    only a few turn up to face off against a pretty hefty group of asmos, waiting for some pigeon wings to hang on the wall of their house cos elyos just attack then run off with no such tactics in place, most people are pulling thru gates yer that don't make forts fun at all but this is what u gotta put up with till bugs get fixed.

so yer outnumbering isn't the issue elyos lack any form of motivation or skill to take forts that's all for most the players that are here know how to take/defend cos they played other servers where it actually means something
    that all it is simple as :)

2. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

Asmodians NEVER complain when get UNFAIR situations. Only ELYOS>...ELYOS..........
    BE AN ASMODIANS....your problem will SOLVE.

1 person likes this.
  3. coramoor

coramoor Expert

REPOSTING!!!

Asmodians NEVER complain when get UNFAIR situations. Only ELYOS>...ELYOS..........
    BE AN ASMODIANS....your problem will SOLVE.

4. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

I remember when Elyos owned all the forts. Because KR took most of them.
    So GG on asmos for stepping up? Stop complaining and do something about it :)

2 people like this.
  5. Hatexx

Hatexx New Member

and all i can say is buahhahah - out numbered? :w00t::andy::w00t: There is always 3 elys on 1 asmo- always:andy:

2 people like this.
  6. DarkFlight

DarkFlight New Member

Fucking this. Every time I see this stupid buff for "unbalance" or retarded posts about it I get stupidly angry.
    The asmodians DON'T outnumber the elyos, fortresses LITERALLY mean NOTHING in gamez aion. The retardation of acting like they do because of a vanity currency/rank has made me lose all hope in the GMs and players of this server.
    I used to love this server, now it's a server where you go grind PVE for a rank on a PVP server then get 1hit by everything because the enemies now have a 20% buff.
    "The elyos don't try and get fortresses that are LITERALLY useless for anything but a PURELY vanity rank. They deserver a 20% buff."
    I honestly don't have any hope for this server now. The logo of "best pvp server" should be removed.

I've come to the conclusion pvp is dead on gamez until I can spend my creds on a race-change to balaur ticket.
    (Go on siel and enter the 1v1 arena. You will go against 20+ people with a 10-20% elyos buff before you find a SINGLE asmodian.)

Imad. "Gamez Aion: the best mildly buggy pve server with the occasional safe zone zerge."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.