1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Silly Question on selling pearl items (Character name change coupon in particular)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by LokiX, Apr 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LokiX

LokiX New Member

I was looking to get a little silver to fund some of my dream horse and upgrade endeavors and saw that there were 2 orders on the market for character name change coupons. So I bought 2 from the pearl shop to sell. Turns out I cannot put them in the warehouse nor sell them. Am I missing something here?
    No big deal if it simply cant be done (after all the pearls are basically free if you wait long enough ;-) ). But since there was an order I assumed it could be done and am now left a little confused. :-S :-D
    Thanks in advance for any answers.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

There's another coupon available at Web Shop that has no limit of usage and you can sell it on Market.

3. LokiX

LokiX New Member

Ah, I see thanks for the response Chiclete! If I ever do a name change I guess these would come in handy. But I am never changing my name :-D

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Anytime! :D
    Question answered, topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.