1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Simplified questline

Discussion in 'Questions' started by pirus, Jul 13, 2021.

?

Would you like something like this or not?

Poll closed Jul 21, 2021.
  1. <3

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No, I like to run for 10h on my 16th alt

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pirus

pirus New Member

Hello,
    I came here recently from retail, and as you all might now they introduced a Simplified Questline this season. Thanks to that you may skip whole main questline if you finished it before on other character at least untill Valencia I.
    Now, it just came to my mind, that since you are private server and you can do what you want I think it would be a great idea if you would add something like this, but not for a season, and rather a normal thing. That 10h tutorial questline which is really running simulator between NPCs was a big flaw on retail for a long, long time, and even Morrlon talk about it in his 2 hour video, and I think that he is totaly right about that. Nobody need 10h tutorial in that game, other than totaly new player. It is really painfull if you have to run trought all of these on you 10th alt.

So why you just won't introduce something like Simplified Questline as a regular thing. All you have to do is just sum all of ther rewards from main questline till Valencia I. It would be delivered trought Black Spirit as a "reach X level" and Black Spirit would drop rewards on us partialy untill we would finish it up and have similar reward pool as on regular main quest line.

I think it would be really helpful and every old player would love you for that, and you would be really, really ahead in this matter in comparison to retail.
    Thank you.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just wanted to let you know, that this should have been posted in the GamezBD - Suggestions section.

Also, the development team is constantly working on the next expansions and updates, as well as bug reports and server software modifications to make things work smoother.

So it is really just a matter of time, before they get to the update where this retail change has been made. But thanks for coming in here, and checking out our forum, as well as making a suggestion :)

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

The current season on GBD is the Winter Season, we will soon receive the new Summer Season with the next build update and the simplified questline should be already implemented.

MrFlibbles likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.