1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sin's TOO nerfed to play. Serious Topic

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Noonie, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

I am glad everyone can come to a common knowledge about a problem we are all experiencing and thank you for no trolls. And the whole Dash and Slash thing Yea I hit ppl for 3k Dmg with a FULL BUFF but then what? 4k then run around hitting nothing on ppl? Its not like a sorc who can kite this is a melee class were talking about. I appreciate all your input. And hopefully with everyone payying attention we can figure out whats up with the dmg modifiers.

2. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Well please do consider that people in retail and in Gamez are like two worlds apart with here MOST of the players are running in ABG's and stuff while in retail they don't. Also I thought this base stats that was applied days ago were retail-like setup so probably evilset can do something about it and make not so retail-like :D.

3. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

Oh and Sins are god we are a class that should be able to pounch Hide kill a weakened target and hide again and back off this is our entire class design u can see it in the chains. But having 2 skills that do ANY dmg what so ever? Its not fun sitting in hide watching my friends all get rolled cause I cant help them.

4. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

No this is nothing Like retail stats lol. I played retail 2 years and had Nice gear for retail standards.

5. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    yes agreed!!!!!!!!!!! sin is suppose to be the first to attack and the enemy is not aware..... but when a mage is hitted unawarely Scouts is suppose to own them......

6. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

Elyos sins are to what Asmo sorc's are. They are a power class and we have been reduced to nothing. Aside from this I know several sorcs who can and always have been able to beat my sin. But 90 percent cant. And thats class balance. Plate > Chain / Clothe > Plate / Leather > Clothe / Chain > Leather.

and this is never 100 Percent, but applied skills over these classes do give you a small advantage.

7. archvanarl

yes here most is ABG stuffs including me and my cousin plays retail with a not reliable armor......and he said SIN here with ABG is weak than on retail as he duels a lot with his friends with a good stuffs.....

8. fyrion

fyrion Expert

Agreed :D
    sins are way too weak q.q

9. archvanarl

yeah.. i love dual swords and i love sneaking................. but i have no choice but to bear this until they do the balancing of classes according to their class of disadvantages and class of advantages......i dont get fun playing other class.

10. fuzzyhall2

fuzzyhall2 Proficient

Totally agree with this.. Sins rely more on damage and evasion. kill the enemy before he even get a chance to hit back. So, if sins here can't deliver that huge amount of damage like it was suppose to, Then what now?? hope that you'd evade all the attacks that your opponents would throw at you??

11. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Lol, have you ever even played Retail? You don't need 2.5k Acc to actually hit someone on it, nor do you need a large amount of def/parry/Mr to survive a few hits. Then again, I haven't been on for Months, so it's possible I'm a little off to what I first saw when the Emu was changed.

12. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Btw contrary to what you all believe, a good sorc would never lose to a good sin :3

13. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

Guys... seriously now.. come on... i took a big chance here when i traded everything i had to leather and 2 swords only to find out i cannot play the assassin, IT IS LITERALLY TOO NERFED TO PLAY.
    i've tried numerous manastone builds with numerous 'praised' sets but nothing works, i mean nothing.

Even as a full abg wearing sin i still need to stack my swords and half my set with MA for my runes to actually hit,
    not to mention they damage like shit because our MB is crap, and the rest i stack with ACC so i'll have a small chance to hit something and not get parried or blocked.

so far i've tried crit/attack , MA/ACC , Magic boost. nothing helps. nothing's enough
    this is really ****ed up i tell ya..

14. fyrion

fyrion Expert

So whats ur point o.o (confused)

15. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

"As all sins know the new emulator brought hope to our class. Our damage modifier were very much that of retail standards with one new addition. The Evasion we acquired was very welcomed due to the fact most other class modifiers are also bugged."

Which is completely untrue :3

16. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

He's right, it was actually too high like all other classes.

17. fyrion

fyrion Expert

Before this new core my sins is raping. After new core. Dmg rly high but many thing broken. Now... All shitty xD

18. archvanarl

yeah too nerf......... other classes can kill some classes with a higher probability but a SIN even geared with ABG find hard to kill almost all classes with abg stuffs too.

19. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

Well not only that I was ok before the Class updates Sin was perfect. It was not OP, it was just right. Damage was decent and Evasion helped, I had the same chance and opportunity to enjoy my Sin as any other class does. Now I literally just stand in Hide waiting for D&S or Q&D to come of CD so I can dmg something. Otherwise. I literally just watch.

20. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

what a thread -.-
    You guys are telling us that u want the sin to have balanced pvp stats and be able to kill others in 1v1?
    Sins are made to hit us out of nowhere because of their advanced hide , that's what a sin is , surprise attack
    if u had as good damage as ours what would be the point of having advanced hide?
    Sins have the advantage to hit first , now if they are noobs.. not our fault
    i saw my brother playing with my character in an event like two days ago , in which event(tag team event) a good assassin killed a glad (abysslord if i remember right) and almost killed the second glad who was next.. died and left the glad with low hp
    Sins are ok imo.. you just fail >.>
    Also , elyos sins have less damage and more spell dodging skills (that's what i heard , not sure)